New 2305 Due next week

/ New 2305 Due next week #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
My 2305 will be delivered next week , it should make clearing the 5500 sq ft drive area at the new house a little easier then with my 455 AWS. Next up is a 3720 with a cab for the "Up North" house. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Configuration:
2305 with R3 Turf Tires (loaded w/Rim Gaurd)
200CX Loader with 53" Bucket
47" Two Stage Blower
Front and Rear work lights mounted on the ROPS
60" Back Blade

/ New 2305 Due next week #2  
It's going to be a long week! Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New 2305 Due next week #3  
Curious, did the dealer recommend upgrading the alternator to accommodate the additional front/rear lights?

/ New 2305 Due next week #4  
Congrats on the new tractor... try to post some pics when it arrives...

Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New 2305 Due next week
Funny thing about the lights, right after I posted this the dealer called and said they could not install the front and rear lights together because Deere says the switch can't handle the current. I told him to mount the rear light and run that thru the switch and I would mount a relay to handle the front lights. I don't know if the alternator will handle all the lights until I find out what the total wattage is.

/ New 2305 Due next week #6  
hi turbo, so where did you end up making your purchase, i haven't been up to voelkers lately and was just wondering if you purchased it from them? i'll bet you're having dreams about the new tractor. especially with all of this snow. i've been plowing alot with mine, sure is a nice change from the quad. have a good one! larry

/ New 2305 Due next week
Crazy: I went with Tailored on this one, all the dealers I went to where within 2-300 dollars, it made sense to stay close to home. The up north tractor is a differant story and I may go with Voelkers for that one.

/ New 2305 Due next week #8  
hey turbo, thanks for the reply. david v. said last week that buying the tractor from your local dealer would make more sense as long as they give you good service. make sure to keep us posted, and lets see some pic's!