New B2401

/ New B2401 #11  
Anymore reviews on the Kubota B-2401? I have a dealership about 6 miles away from home, and another about 35 miles away, but neither has a B-2401 in stock. In fact, both dealerships have very limited inventory on the compacts and sub compacts. Sign of the times, I guess.

/ New B2401 #12  
Anymore reviews on the Kubota B-2401? I have a dealership about 6 miles away from home, and another about 35 miles away, but neither has a B-2401 in stock. In fact, both dealerships have very limited inventory on the compacts and sub compacts. Sign of the times, I guess.
My dealer has one on the lot right now, gave it a quick once over, its just the bare tractor but looks just like B2601 so other then the transmission I dont think there would be much difference.
Didn't run it so can't help with how it operates.

My dealer is just now starting to get some stock in, was almost a bare lot over the summer except for some of the larger L's and Mx/M

/ New B2401 #13  
Haven’t seen one in person yet, but I’m interested. My local Kubota dealer is having an open house this month & Im going to price one out with a backhoe.
Neil said it’s basically a 2601 with a gear trans & the “build my Kubota” app puts it at $3300 cheaper than the 2601.
It’s worth a look.
I am looking to purchase one myself. I always liked the 3x9 gear better than HST. It adds HP to PTO and I use the PTO the most on tractors. Thinking they are doing this to compete with the Kioti gear drive units? And most importantly, there is no rocker gas pedal. Will not buy a tractor with one.

/ New B2401 #14  
I saw one on my dealer's lot yesterday. It is a very nice looking little tractor. It made me nostalgic for my first two gear Kubotas. And reminded me of an old man I knew in the early '90s in southern Indiana who made his living with one that looked just like it. He ran a little notice that he'd till gardens and bush hog. Not sure he had a loader too but probably a box blade. He tilled an acre for me. He really worked that tractor and told me he used straight 50 weight oil in it!

/ New B2401 #15  
I've been thinking strongly about getting a B2401 with backhoe. I'd like to hear if anybody has seen that combination.

/ New B2401 #16  
I have a great tractor but it’s 2 wheel drive. It’s a 2007 New Holland Tc 30, 30hp and 25hp pto (no rengen) Looking to purchase a smaller tractor like the Kubota B2401 because of the 4 wheel drive and it has no rocker pedal. I’ve had 4 tractors in the past 20 years and only had gear driven. I cut 5 acres weekly and 7 once a month with a bush hog. I like gear driven tractors especially cutting my lawn that way. So I am really keen on this new B tractor. Btw, just purchased 42 inch Husqavarna riding lawn tractor for around the house. My old one lasted 10 years. The new model has a rocker gas pedal and I don’t like it.