"New" BCS 850

/ "New" BCS 850
Farmerboybill, I already have a set of 5-10's, duallys already mounted. Otherwise I would be interested. Thanks

/ "New" BCS 850 #12  
:thumbsup: nice. I think that is the same as mine except it has transport speed and a bit bigger engine. Does it have a powersafe clutch?

/ "New" BCS 850
The 850 does not have the powersafe clutch. I think this is probably a 1995 model, not sold here since about 2004. This one has 3 speeds in each direction and the 4th transport in the push mode. Have already figured out, I probably will not use the transport speed very much, have to jog-fast- to keep up. Way too old and lazy to do that :) And here in the mountains, just not enough flat space.

/ "New" BCS 850 #14  
Congrats on the new purchase. Still looking for a sickle mower attachment myself. Used BCS machines don't seem to show up too often down south. Good for you!

Hiptfarms

I have a used sickle bar cutter. Its a 2000 model around 45" or so and appears to be in good shape. I just got it in but will be servicing it and testing it out sometime this week. Let me know if you are interested.