New BH77 Value?

/ New BH77 Value? #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
When I purchased my new LX3310 I opted for the BH77 backhoe. The bucket literally has never been in the dirt. I removed and covered the BH a few days after I took delivery of the tractor. As I look at my longer term plans, I may just purchase a Kubota Mini-Ex moving forward. I’m just wondering what the resale value might be on the BH77. If the LX subframe is a simple unbolting process, I could include that. I believe the BH77 is universal to both open station LX tractors and L series.

Thank you

/ New BH77 Value? #2  
It needs the subframe, so either take it off an include it or deduct that from the selling price. Even if you had used it a little I'd still think it was worth whatever it cost. Unused, certainly so. Including whatever tax you paid.
Frankly I'd keep it unti the Mini-Ex arrives. That's a popular hoe & no downside to keeping it.

/ New BH77 Value? #3  
I bought a BH77 last week for my LX2610 and the subframe is a unicorn currently. The L2501 subframes are not compatible with the LX. I am on backorder for a few months waiting on subframe. I looked at ten quotes or so before I purchased. The BH77 alone had a range from $9,990 to $13,500 including bucket & subframe. The subframe was @1500. I suspect with the subframe you would have a quick sale.

/ New BH77 Value?
I bought a BH77 last week for my LX2610 and the subframe is a unicorn currently. The L2501 subframes are not compatible with the LX. I am on backorder for a few months waiting on subframe. I looked at ten quotes or so before I purchased. The BH77 alone had a range from $9,990 to $13,500 including bucket & subframe. The subframe was @1500. I suspect with the subframe you would have a quick sale.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. thank you. Yes, I'm aware that the SFs differ between the LX and L. I guess I'll just remove my SF and sell the BH77 complete..I even have a BXpanded quick attach for the Kubota bucket, an extra narrow trench bucket, ripper tooth, etc.. None of those have ever been mounted and I suspect they wouldn't work for the Mini.

thanks all...

/ New BH77 Value? #5  
I would imagine it would be a fairly quick sale between 6-8K. .. Many people buy these with tractors at 0% and the 60.00 a month is easier to absorb than a big lump sum outlay

Last edited:
   / New BH77 Value? #6  
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. thank you. Yes, I'm aware that the SFs differ between the LX and L. I guess I'll just remove my SF and sell the BH77 complete..I even have a BXpanded quick attach for the Kubota bucket, an extra narrow trench bucket, ripper tooth, etc.. None of those have ever been mounted and I suspect they wouldn't work for the Mini.

thanks all...

I would possibly buy all the BXpanded stuff if you wanted to sell it separately and we could work a deal. Just send me a message if you want

/ New BH77 Value? #7  
I paid $10k for a new bh77 installed on my l2501 last fall at the dealer I know they have went up since then, and are still hard to find new. So you can probably get close to that for it.
If you are wanting to sell, now is probably the time. Once they are readily available at dealers again, a private sale will have to offer more discount.

/ New BH77 Value?
(y)

Thanks all....

/ New BH77 Value? #9  
I can’t believe they went up that much. I bought mine 16 months ago for$7250 with the subframe thumb and bucket

/ New BH77 Value?
OP here, I found a build sheet I worked from Kubotausa dated August, 2020 before I purchased my LX3310 off a dealer lot.

The list price of the BH77 was $7051, the 16" bucket was $658, and the thumb was $482, and the subframe was $953 for a total list price of $9144.

Not sure exactly what I actually paid as it was a bundled, (minimally) discounted deal with the tractor, FEL, etc. and eventually included sales tax.

I just went to the KubotaUSA site and configured a LX3310 and the list price of the BH, thumb, 16" bucket and subframe is $11,651 (up $2507 in ~2 years) with what appears to be limited availability.

Last edited: