New BX25D

/ New BX25D #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
Good day today. I picked up a new Sure Trac 14' 14k lb dump trailer. It's very well made, great fit and finish. I opted for the scissor lift, wireless remote, spare tire and best tarp kit. The only thing I might do is have a set of ramps made just like the originals, but in aluminum, getting too old to be lifting those heavy ramps, LOL. After picking up the trailer I drove to the Kubota dealer and picked up my new BX25D. Options were factory thumb, Bxpanded belly guard, 3 pt hitch, and Land Pride grapple. Trailer is rated at 3600 lbs empty, I figure the BX and accessories was about 3000, so 6600 lbs loaded. It pulled just fine behind the Expedition, it has factory tow package and rear air suspension. Actually got 10.9mpg on the 160 mile trip home.

g0FsX9.jpg

EKUl8j.jpg

GPZBdy.jpg

Au9eQx.jpg

QVcZoR.jpg

qSagkk.jpg

/ New BX25D #2  
Sweet setup, Congrats! Pretty cool the dealership installed the armour?

/ New BX25D
Yea, appears that Bxpanded doesn't sell to dealers. I purchased it and had it shipped to the dealer for installation. Figured it would be a good idea for them to install as they were installing the grapple. I've got a set of wheel spacers that I'll install, and have my Christmas list of other Bxpanded goodies. LOL..

/ New BX25D #4  
Sounds like you did it right--buying the whole package! Good luck with the new machine.

/ New BX25D #5  
yep... well done. Especially jealous about your trailer! :thumbsup:

/ New BX25D #7  
Wow, trailer & top 'o' the line SCUT all in one day. Awesome!

/ New BX25D
I've wanted a tractor for years but knew I would need a larger trailer, and before either I needed a new shed large enough for the tractor. So i finally made the move and last week my new shed was built. Funny how that works..

/ New BX25D #9  
I am still debating on my shed but I do have an undercover storage area under my deck. Used metal roofing on the underside. As far as a trailer is concerned... yeah I really want one, but without one my tractor stays at home and is not subject to friends and family wanting to borrow it! Too many of my tools get trashed or 'lost' as a loaner. No one takes care of them as good as they should. Really frustrating because it makes me feel like the 'bad' guy for not loaning anymore.

/ New BX25D #10  
I've wanted a tractor for years but knew I would need a larger trailer, and before either I needed a new shed large enough for the tractor. So i finally made the move and last week my new shed was built. Funny how that works..

Wow'. Tractor, trailer and shed all at once. You should be set for a while now. How big is the shed?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet