new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal

/ new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal #1  

Michael Michaelis

Tractor
Bobcat 5550
Hello to any and all that may be able to offer help.

I am a recent owner of a new Bobcat CT5550, I purchased it new for my small snow removal business. It has 125 hr on it. It was running fine this morning after using it to do my clients. When I came back in the afternoon started up no problem however when pressing the forward drive pedal nothing happens. Reverse works great hydraulics, work full power, there is no weird noise. however I cant drive forward

/ new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal #2  
Have you checked all the pedal external linkage? Does the pedal feel normal?

/ new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal
Have you checked all the pedal external linkage? Does the pedal feel normal?

Hello Winston, Yes the pedals feel normal, (reverse works as it should) forward pedal feels normal bot no forward movement. from out side the cab and under the tractor all linkage appears normal.

/ new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal #4  
Went over my head. I looked at your part drawings and I'm sure my CT235 service manual is far different than your CT5550 so I have no more ideas, sorry.

/ new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal
No problem thanks anyways

/ new CT5550 suddenly wont drive forward.... all other functions normal #6  
Did you ever figure out your problem? This may sound stupid, but are you sure the range lever is in gear? Sometimes they are finicky to get into L, M or H range. I have a new CT5545 and have noticed the finicky nature of the selector. It can be barely out of gear and you will not move.