New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #51  
In the market for one of these, potentially pulling the trigger in a few weeks. Do you still like your CX2510? Any issues? Cons? I am a big fan of the capabilities on paper considering the size. Has the 2 range made you wish you had a 3rd range or are you normally operating in low?

/ New CX2510! #53  
I’ve been really happy with mine so far. I’m in low 4x4 when doing any work and in high moving around without a load. The features for the price still can’t be beat and it’s a well built machine. The only downside so far is they don’t have much for custom add ons like JD or kubota such as mirrors and grab handles etc.

/ New CX2510!
I am still really happy with mine. The only issue I've seen is the tac won't show over ~1000 RPM until it's warmed up a bit. I can definitely throttle it over that level and after a few minutes the tac reads properly. I haven't looked in to it or called the dealer on it though. It might be more trouble than it's worth trailering it back over for a superfluous issue like this. The backhoe is a little tricky to get the rear 2 pins to slide in. I have to use the bucket to take some weight off the front end to allow the pins to go in. No big deal once it was figured out this was the method to get it done. Also, if you intend to put any hooks on your bucket you have to get weld on and not bolt on. The top section of the bucket is double layered with some amount of space in between. I assume it's for strength but it eliminates bolt on hooks.

I use my @EverythingAttachments grapple far more than any other attachment. It lives on the loader and everything else gets put on for the task at hand. I have no problem with it being a 2 speed. Anything I'm doing that needs the power it's in low and I'm not traveling very far. If I'm heading to the other side of my property with no or little load I put it in hi. But I don't have many hills to deal with.

/ New CX2510! #55  
Your belt maybe slipping and not driving the alternator that runs the tach. Check the tension, I had alot of trouble with mines. I think the Napa replacement is 25-7400. That may not be the exact fit but worked. It maybe best to get the Kioti belt but I sincerely like to be hardheaded.

/ New CX2510! #56  
One other note. I noticed all the dummy lights while there do not light up. I called the dealer and the mechanic got on the line and told me this is by design and not all the models have wiring in place for the lights and they are considered upgrades. This is the one negative I would say

/ New CX2510! #57  
Just brought home my new tractor! CX2510 HST, R14s, loader w/ 3rd function, BH with 9 and 12 inch buckets, Titan 42" forks. $24,328 plus tax. Got about 5 hours on it already. Knocked out a lot of jobs I've been meaning to do for years. Got a lot more. The only thing I don't like is the non-retractable seatbelt but the dealer might have installed the wrong one b/c the manual says it should be retractable. I'll reach out Monday and see what's up with that. If it wasn't a mistake I'll just buy a retractable one and put it on myself.

View attachment 690023
Very nice tractor. Now you need a canopy and chain hooks on the bucket.

/ New CX2510! #58  
Thank you guys, it was a tossup between the CX2510 and the LX2610 Kubota and I can't justify paying $6-7k more for an extra rear remote and one additional HST range.

I debated on getting the CK2610 because it is a much more capable machine, but sadly it's way too big for my property.

/ New CX2510! #59  
Thank you guys, it was a tossup between the CX2510 and the LX2610 Kubota and I can't justify paying $6-7k more for an extra rear remote and one additional HST range.

I debated on getting the CK2610 because it is a much more capable machine, but sadly it's way too big for my property.

Unless you seen them in person, my opinion is they are not that far apart in size. That 2610 maybe more handier in the future. I now wish I would have gotten the 2610.

/ New CX2510! #60  
My CX has been a pleasure to own as well if it helps.. just hit a yr with it but only 30hrs if run time. Had 7 pines taken out a few weeks ago, man I loved the EA grapple. Mover 90% of the logs without getting out of the seat!