New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #1  

iptman

Gold Member
Tractor
Scag Tiger Cat, 61", Kioti CX2510
Just brought home my new tractor! CX2510 HST, R14s, loader w/ 3rd function, BH with 9 and 12 inch buckets, Titan 42" forks. $24,328 plus tax. Got about 5 hours on it already. Knocked out a lot of jobs I've been meaning to do for years. Got a lot more. The only thing I don't like is the non-retractable seatbelt but the dealer might have installed the wrong one b/c the manual says it should be retractable. I'll reach out Monday and see what's up with that. If it wasn't a mistake I'll just buy a retractable one and put it on myself.

PXL_20210312_223825889.jpg

/ New CX2510! #2  
I doubt that seat belt is non retractable... unless it has an adjustment buckle on it (like airplanes).

Congrats on the new machine and enjoy!

/ New CX2510! #3  
Congrats on the new tractor! Nice package!

/ New CX2510! #4  
Very nice! Congratulation!

/ New CX2510!
I doubt that seat belt is non retractable... unless it has an adjustment buckle on it (like airplanes).

Congrats on the new machine and enjoy!

Definitely not retractable. Just ordered one from Wesco.

/ New CX2510! #6  
I configured my CX2510 on Saturday. I’m placing the order tomorrow. Should arrive in less than 6 weeks I’m told.

/ New CX2510! #7  
I have the same CX2510H, picked it up a couple weeks ago. You have the correct seat belt. I am very happy so far, like you, about 10 hours. Congrats. I need to add that 3rd function, does it look hard to add?

/ New CX2510!
Not sure it looks hard but I sure wouldn't have wanted to do it. Someone just posted up a link to all the shop manuals, might want to grab it and take a look at the install procedure.

/ New CX2510! #9  
The cx2510 has the same engine as the ck2610 unless I'm mistaken. Which is often.

But it has a 2-Range trans. Both tractors are heavy so I want to ask you about the power. Does it feel sluggish at all? How is it on hills? Pulling attachments??

It's heavier than most of its competition so -- Enquiring Minds and all that

thanks

/ New CX2510!
I haven't removed the BH and it weighs around 1000 pounds. I'm guessing with loader, BH and filled rears I'm around 3500 as it sits. Any time I've moved anything with the bucket or forks it's been in low. At idle it feels sluggish but by 1600 RPM its fine. High range requires 2000+ RPM to not strain but once it gets moving you can throttle down. I'm going to take off the BH soon and see if that changes the dynamic.