New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer.

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #31  
Agree with the above posts. I need to research what will fit in my trailer toolbox, too. Its a little smallish for a battery, pump, switch, hoses, et al.
On the slower setting I can jack trailer up no problem, even with 13 tons of hay on it. Just takes a while

Still think the budget way is a rechargeable 1/2 electricians hole hawg, socket fitting and an adapter. But then I dont understand what to do if the drill breaks or dies....how to adapt the handle to fit back on in an emergency?
I sent you a PM, but I came across this company while being curious about your trailer jack issue. Heavy duty hydraulic and an electric crank for 2 speed jacks. And they seem to be located in PA. I have no association with the company just so it's clear, so I can't say if they are quality, dependable or anything positive. But I can't say anything negative either since i don't know anything about them.

Dropleg Jacks, Hydraulic Jacks, and Landing Gear

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #32  
Thanks. Will look into it. :thumbsup:

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer.
Just got back with the new trailer. Exactly 48 hrs, 1350 miles. The dealer claims that trailers have went up 17% since I placed my order in December, 16 weeks.

Diamond C was having trouble with the "Will Pops" so they are using Cooper now, made in China. They look good tho.

0420211335.jpg
0420211133.jpg
0420211134.jpg

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #34  
I picked mine up late last year from Spencer Trailers. I looked long and hard before deciding on the Diamond C over Load Trail and PJ. Those were really the only other ones in the running. I also swapped the coupler for a Shocker... I am very pleased with the purchase.

Diamond C.jpg

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #35  
These Diamond C trailers are legit. I picked up a very lightly used 2021 FMAX210 today and in my opinion it is the best made trailer on the market. I have owned Lamar, PJ, Big-Tex, Load Trail, Maxey and others and this thing is just a step above.

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #36  
These Diamond C trailers are legit. I picked up a very lightly used 2021 FMAX210 today and in my opinion it is the best made trailer on the market. I have owned Lamar, PJ, Big-Tex, Load Trail, Maxey and others and this thing is just a step above.
Did you purchase from an Individual or a dealer? What area or Dealer?

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #37  
Individual in west texas.

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer. #38  
Nisaacs your trailer looks very nice. What's the empty weight? how much can it carry tare? i am looking at a similar setup just 8' bed on my ram. Not sure on the 17.5 singles or 17.5 duals.
thanks,
Deo

/ New Diamond C FMAX 212 flatbed trailer.
Thanks Deo.

Deo, it weighs 6k, with a 16k gvw, so 12k net load plus pin weight.