New Diamond C HDT

/ New Diamond C HDT #1  

Tractorable

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless, 2022 F350 Tremor, 24ft Diamond C HDT Equipment Trailer, 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Special ordered a new 24ft Diamond C Hydraulically Dampened Tilt equipment trailer a few months ago and picked it up last week.

Options: 12K pop-up winch, 16ft tilt with 8ft stationary, dual 7K axles, 12 D-rings, full length stake pocket rub rail, 3/16” heavy duty fenders, solar charger, 12K jack, 8” I-beam construction, bed roller for winch line.

The tilt deck can be hydraulically locked up or down with a valve.

I had it de-rated from 14,900 GVWR to 14,699 GVWR to come in a pound under 26K GCVWR with my 11,300 GVWR F350. Weighs 4510lbs empty, 10,190 payload.

IMG_7992.JPG
IMG_7994.JPG
IMG_7997.JPG
IMG_8010.JPG
IMG_7988.JPG
IMG_7993.JPG

Last edited:
   / New Diamond C HDT #4  
Really nice 👍
Never saw a pop up winch.

/ New Diamond C HDT #5  
What a monster! Looks like a well-designed trailer. (y)

/ New Diamond C HDT #6  
That is a super nice trailer, really like the set back axles. It will be easy to adjust the load for hitch weight. One thing I do question, is the stake pockets need spaced out from being counter sunk into the I-beam. Don't look like a 2x4 will fit.

/ New Diamond C HDT #7  
I have one of the older designs of HDT. Mine is 24 foot, (6 foot stationary), with the locking toolbox up front.

Question...using the winch to load a vehicle with the ramp down what method is used for the cable to slide over the lifted ramp? Pulley or some sort of Teflon/metal slide? I have thought about adding a winch to mine.
New Trailer 1-2-2018 (2).JPG
Belleville work days 9-17-2022 (1).JPG

/ New Diamond C HDT #8  
That is a very nice trailer. EXCELLENT choice.
It has:
Toolbox
Place for Spare Tire
Hydraulic cylinder for locking and lowering.
Recessed winch - interesting idea. Looks really good. Would like to know how that works out after a year or so.
Stake pockets
Rub rail
Deck tiedowns - Not sure I would want those. But handy. I might have to park tractor on one.
LED lights - Add a few more.
Front jack looks setback somewhat - good.
Tilts where it should. With separate bed. also nice.

One of the best-looking trailers I have seen.

Only one question. It has everything else, when will you add an electric drive to the front jack??

Congratulations - nice.

/ New Diamond C HDT #9  
Wow, thats a slick trailer, congrats.

One question though, what good is a winch if you can't use it when the deck is tilted? Like, how would you use that winch to pull a dead vehicle on, on the side of the road somewhere? Also what keeps the winch from just trying to close its hatch under load?

/ New Diamond C HDT #10  
He does mention a "deck roller".
Sweet trailer 👍
What's did the empty weight come in at?