New Diamond C HDT

/ New Diamond C HDT #21  
I thought I heard that Diamond C weighs every trailer and includes this on the "sticker". Maybe this is for the heavier g/n trailers that are on the "hot shot" category?

/ New Diamond C HDT #22  
I’ve heard the same. Maybe it’s just mine. If you’re curious just hit a cat scale. I have to be certain of my weight as I scale 25900 loaded. Alway looking for weight savings.

On edit.. that does include a spare tire and one chain and 5 binders. But that doesn’t add up to 800lb

/ New Diamond C HDT
26k is non cdl, 26001 is cdl. I derate my trailers to hit 26k gcwr.

My current trailer is a diamond c dec(deck over). It has the max ramps and the sticker says it weighs 4000lb. Cat scales put it at 4880lb. That’s not good for me.
My 2022 f350 is 11400 gvwr, I guess it’s because I have a long bed.

It’s a nice trailer, curious what it scales at.

The sticker provided by Diamond C says the trailer weighs 4510lbs.

/ New Diamond C HDT #24  
Like i said, my diamond c sticker says 4000. Scaled 4880 with a few binders and a chain and spare tire.

/ New Diamond C HDT
I’ll make it a point to run it over the scales next chance I have. I’d also be interested in getting a tongue scale to see how much tongue weight it has empty.

/ New Diamond C HDT #26  
I have a tongue scale. Great investment. Not expensive either. I use it on all new equipment, especially when they are close to trailer capacity. I think I got mine from e trailer.

Another thing I got that has been great to have around is a hoist scale. It’s a digital scale you put on a chain to weigh things. I think it goes to 4k. Could use that as a tongue scale too.