Tractor
2007 Cub Cadet 5364D
Ha ha ha ,,,, still hauling it home

Attachments

• image-1256565433.png
    image-1256565433.png
    825.7 KB · Views: 389
   / New digs
Yeah,,,,,,,,,!!!!,,,the BRAND NEW B2920 is home safe,,,,,almost NOT though,,, we had to drive 3 1/2 hrs one way for it and I lost a wheel bearing on wheel and a tire on the other,,,,,SO being the Ingenoutest TBN reader that I am I took the good tire off the hub with the bad bearing and put that tire on the hub with the flat (yes,,,the spare was already on the trailer) ,,,,,so I drove the last 134 miles on a 16' trailer with 3 wheels,,,,I moved the tractor back so the weight was behind the rear axle ,,,lifting the front. Luckily no smokeys

Now it's time to play with my new,,,,,yes new ( for the first time ever ). Kubota

Attachments

• image-772709915.png
    image-772709915.png
    687.5 KB · Views: 326
  • image-511768593.png
    image-511768593.png
    701.9 KB · Views: 298
   / New digs #3  
Sounds like you had a bit of an adventure but it seems to have been worth it.Congratulations on the new tractor.Hope you enjoy it.:thumbsup:

/ New digs #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ New digs #5  
Yeah,,,,,,,,,!!!!,,,the BRAND NEW B2920 is home safe,,,,,almost NOT though,,, we had to drive 3 1/2 hrs one way for it and I lost a wheel bearing on wheel and a tire on the other,,,,,SO being the Ingenoutest TBN reader that I am I took the good tire off the hub with the bad bearing and put that tire on the hub with the flat (yes,,,the spare was already on the trailer) ,,,,,so I drove the last 134 miles on a 16' trailer with 3 wheels,,,,I moved the tractor back so the weight was behind the rear axle ,,,lifting the front. Luckily no smokeys

Now it's time to play with my new,,,,,yes new ( for the first time ever ). Kubota

I hate to be a smart a**:cool: but maybe you shoulda spent the money on a trailer:laughing::laughing:
Naw just jokin.

/ New digs
It was borrowed,,,,but yeah it was sketchy,,,,driving 120+ miles on 3 wheels . I called UHaul, but they refused to rent me a car trailer when I said I wanted to put a tractor on it

/ New digs #7  
It was borrowed,,,,but yeah it was sketchy,,,,driving 120+ miles on 3 wheels . I called UHaul, but they refused to rent me a car trailer when I said I wanted to put a tractor on it

Shoulda told them you wanted to haul a car on it, and tow it with your tractor. :D