new Doo Little

/ new Doo Little #13  
I'll post pics as tie-down are added along with DOT decals etc, etc.
Eye will Be Watching pictures.jpg

/ new Doo Little #14  
Nice trailer. Did you have a hard time finding it, or are they getting back in stock?

About your D rings; my little dump trailer is made from similar material and came with them mounted on 4 corners. You might want to reinforce where they are going with angle; otherwise when you try to cinch something down it will just suck the sides of the trailer in as you are going down the road, causing your straps to loosen. I found that out the hard way one night with a full load of cedar logs.

/ new Doo Little
Nice trailer. Did you have a hard time finding it, or are they getting back in stock?

About your D rings; my little dump trailer is made from similar material and came with them mounted on 4 corners. You might want to reinforce where they are going with angle; otherwise when you try to cinch something down it will just suck the sides of the trailer in as you are going down the road, causing your straps to loosen. I found that out the hard way one night with a full load of cedar logs.
The side material is about .100 thick or 12 gauge. Suppose I could caliper it!

/ new Doo Little
We found some trailers to look at but I'm not sure I can ascertain that stocks are getting better or not. We just started to look for a replacement this spring. :unsure:

/ new Doo Little #19  
I pour reflectors on mine, they were stick on. I hate to sound cheap but the reflective tape at the local farm store was stupid expensive.

/ new Doo Little #20  
Here is a pic of mine, you can see a pic of the reflector I added, a yellow one under the power washer wand. There is another one further back just out of the picture. The tape you added is much better.
C33F386B-834B-4863-82AE-2DB414E2F52E.jpeg