New DX33!!

/ New DX33!! #11  
<font color="blue"> Before I catch any static, I do value my dealer!! It's just a personal thing....doesn't matter if it's my truck, ATV, or tractor, I peel those stickers off first thing!!! </font>

That's the way my father is, although he makes the dealer peel it off before he takes delivery of his new cars.

He tells them, "I don't get to advertise my business on your cars so you shouldn't get to advertise your business on my cars."

He doesn't care what he says or who he says it to, which is good sometimes but not so good most of the rest of the time... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

P.S. That's a nice looking tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sometimes I think the red ones look nicer than the blue ones. I think they definitely look better from the front!

/ New DX33!! #12  
blackjack,
Congrats on the new machine. That tractor sure does look good in <font color="red"> red </font>. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New DX33!!
Thanks Larry!

I wish I could say that I've been using it! The bucket had to be ordered and is still not in. I think there is 1.6 hours on the clock so far.

/ New DX33!! #14  
That is one nice looking tractor ,I really like the round rear fenders over the more squared ones,and the
FEL with curved arms fit the package well together ,the body looks smooth and sleek ,
The beige or tan seat is a nice touch as well, So I've seen some references in these posts to case/NH
is that why this looks like a red TC33 ? I like it red /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Anyhow enjoy it ,it is sharp for having so many curves. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifMark S.

/ New DX33!!
The bucket finally arrived. I picked it up on Saturday and put a couple hours on the clock moving some dirt! I didn't put on my ballast box before moving dirt with the FEL and soon realized how important that ballast box may be!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif My first bucket full did nothing more than bring the rear tires off the ground! So, I just took smaller loads and enjoyed the extra seat time!!

/ New DX33!! #17  
That's cool. Sure took a long time to get a bucket. Were you able to take any action shots while out playing with the new bucket? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DX33!!
It sure did take a long time. I'm still in dispute with my dealer too on the freight cost. For the bucket, grill guard and ballast box, they want $500 just for freight!!

Sorry, no action photos. It was fairly cold with a light drizzle, but I still enjoyed playing!

/ New DX33!! #19  
blackjack, I'm somewhat surprised that the dealer didn't load the rear tires (unless you specified not to)My dealer said any tractor he sells with a loader gets filled rear tires?

On the shipping thing WHAT A RIP!! $500 ,The dealer should have delivered that bucket and installed it for you! The tractor was purchased with loader right? Was the bucket optional?? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifWhat ever you paid for the tractor I would think all the costs would have been included at that time or am I missing something?(wouldn't be the first time)
But I'm sure it won't keep you from enjoying your break in time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DX33!!
I didn't want loaded rears. After the construction phase of our house, it will primarly be used for mowing. The ballast box should be easy enough to drop off when I don't need the weight. It just happened that I didn't have the ballast box out at the site at the time.....next time I will!