New DX33!!

/ New DX33!! #1  

blackjack

Bronze Member
Tractor
CaseIH DX33 Farmall
Picked up my new DX33 Farmall today! Also got the rear ballast box, 2 rear remotes (which I will install myself when the weather warms up a little more), grill guard, block heater, and 68" quick-attach bucket. The bucket and grill guard haven't arrived yet. I really don't need the tractor yet (planning on building a house this summer), but since I knew what I wanted and had a place to store it, I figured I should jump on it now with the steel prices going up.

Thanks to all the great people on TBN for answering my many questions and helping with my decision!!

Attachments

• 390741-NEW1.jpg
    390741-NEW1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,474
   / New DX33!!
Another pic

Attachments

• 390743-PROUD1.jpg
    390743-PROUD1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,485
   / New DX33!! #3  
NICE machine. I like the headlight arrangement on the DX/Farmall better than the new vertical style on the NH units. Enjoy!!!

The curved arm loaders are sure nice for visibility too. Better than the straight arms on my Kubota. Loader design is one area where NH/Farmall are CLEARLY SUPERIOR to any of the competition's designs.

/ New DX33!! #4  
That is a great lookin machine! I really like the new Farmalls and Boomers! I just wish I was able to get one right now. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Our local Cub Cadet/Case dealer has one. I really like the size! I usually see it while driving by. They usually have it sitting close to the road. I didn't want to stop in and sit on it or test drive it as I don't want to further facilitate my eagerness and desire to get one! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ New DX33!! #5  
Congratulations Black Jack!!! Nice looking rig. Also watch the little guy. They love to ride the tractor with dad and they will come running up and you won't even know he's there. Someone once posted a rule he had with his kids. They couldn't come close to the tractor unless both him and his dad raised their hands in the air. Well at least I think it went like that. Just watch for the guy.

murph

/ New DX33!! #6  
Number one safety rule kids should never ride the tractor with dad. One seat one seat belt one operator. Many children have been killed thru the years by there parents from doing this it is very sad that the basic safety rules can be forgotten so quickly.

/ New DX33!! #7  
Great looking tractor! I'm not colorblind, but these new CNH compact tractors just simply look terrific in red.
That new LX114 loader is a good match with the tractor...better numbers than the older loader. And you'll love the QA for switching attachments.

/ New DX33!! #8  
I just noticed something in the second attached picture. Is someone hiding behind the DX33? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DX33!! #9  
JayC,

I think you caught him. I see his foot. So is he hiding or is he kissing his tractor. Now I do talk to mine but I have never kissed it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

murph

/ New DX33!!
I just noticed that myself. I was actually peeling the dealer stickers off the side of the loader and tractor while my wife was running around with the camera.

Before I catch any static, I do value my dealer!! It's just a personal thing....doesn't matter if it's my truck, ATV, or tractor, I peel those stickers off first thing!!!