New DX33!!

/ New DX33!! #21  
Blackjack,

I am taking delivery of my new DX33 tomorrow. Holw are you getting along with yours?

/ New DX33!!
Congratulations!!

The DX33 has been excellent! Have a little over 16 hours on the clock now. Been using it lately to move dirt around where we're building a house - sure beats doing it by hand!
The only problem I've had was the battery leaking and the dealer replaced it with a sealed gel battery.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your new tractor!

/ New DX33!! #23  
Yeah, that's a sweet looking machine. I really like the new Case Farmalls - they really look sharp.

Funny, my father-in-law was harrassing me the other day when he saw what a big tractor I bought. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I couldn't get it through to him that I couldn't buy a smaller Case machine if I wanted to, and it really is a very small machine. As it is, I'm still going to have to rent a big machine a few times to handle some of the projects that my little DX24E can't handle. I told him he's just jealous because my little tractor is bigger than his little Cub Cadet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif He didn't seem to like that. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New DX33!! #24  
Blackjack,

Did your 114 loader come with the 68" bucket origionally? I received mine today and it has a 60" bucket /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. After reading the manual for the loader it says it should have a 68" HD Material bucket /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Going to have to call the dealer on this one. I also brought to his attention the issue of the battery. He is going to get it replaced for me, appreciate the heads up on that.

/ New DX33!! #25  
The 60" bucket is standard. The 68" is optional. If you are moving a lot of dirt you will like the 60" better because the tractor will be able to pick up a full bucket. With the 68" bucket the tractor will not be able to pickup a heaped bucket of dirt.

/ New DX33!! #26  
Spencer200,

You are right about that. I had a 68" bucket on my 1320 and it was very hard to handle a full scoop of dirt or rock, even with a good amount of ballast on the rear.

/ New DX33!!
That's for sure regarding the 68" bucket with a full load of dirt!! I learned in a hurry to take smaller loads. It seems like I'm wasting more time, but it's much easier to handle. I wanted the larger bucket for moving snow and I think it will work just fine for that.

/ New DX33!! #28  
Blackjack,

How much were your rear remotes for the DX?

/ New DX33!!
I ordered them with the tractor, so I can't say for sure....it was one of those tractor/loader/ballast box/mower/grill guard/rear remotes - type of package.

/ New DX33!! #30  
I asked the dealer when I was back in there today and the first remote is $250.00 and the second is $210.00, so $250.00 seems reasonable for the hydraulic top link to become a reality.