New Front Tires

/ New Front Tires #11  
Have you given any thought about foaming the front tires?

/ New Front Tires
I have thought about foam filled but I’m not sure how that would work out

/ New Front Tires #13  
It would certainly stop the flat situation. In this size tire I don't see much of a negative. Rough ride is noticed on larger tires.

/ New Front Tires
I'll do some research but worry about flat spots if I overload or jump a curb type situation

/ New Front Tires
Tires have arrived IMG_2191.JPGIMG_2192.JPG
Now need to find time to either install myself or get them installed but definitely need to finish installation of my barn roof which is priority.
IMG_2097.JPG

/ New Front Tires #16  
Changing an OTR truck tire is much easier than changing your tires. Good luck!!!

/ New Front Tires
IMG_2225.JPGIMG_2226.JPG
Tires all mounted though I went to 4 different tire shops, all said they were too small for them to dismount the old and install the new.
The (as us old guys used to call them) junkyard up the street from me changed them.

/ New Front Tires #18  
Hi,

This is very much what I was looking for. My 2320 (2009 model) came with the R4 tires front and back which with our damp season last year was more challenging to keep from tearing up the yard when mowing (what I do 90% of the time). I've done the research and this looks like it will work on a 2320.

Question - are you running Turf style on the rear also. Either way how was replacing the fronts working out for you - looking for the good and the bad.

/ New Front Tires
Hi,

This is very much what I was looking for. My 2320 (2009 model) came with the R4 tires front and back which with our damp season last year was more challenging to keep from tearing up the yard when mowing (what I do 90% of the time). I've done the research and this looks like it will work on a 2320.

Question - are you running Turf style on the rear also. Either way how was replacing the fronts working out for you - looking for the good and the bad.

The tires are working out great even with the R4s on the rear.

/ New Front Tires #20  
Thanks very much for the update, I'll go ahead and try the Turf style on the fronts. I'll try my local tire shops, but if needed I'll find a good junkyard guy to help out (ha ha). Again, thanks for sharing this option.