New garage time!

/ New garage time!
#1,061  
Got me some garage doors. Commercial, insulated, double pane windows. I really like how it came out.

SdHzXvU.jpg

HSsv0v5.jpg

EEGiov7.jpg

SWCPBGX.jpg

tcV4m1V.jpg

o9syX5W.jpg

vPyzxso.jpg

/ New garage time! #1,062  
Nice, did you ever get that engine in your skid steer? You’ve probably spent all your free time on the new shop.

/ New garage time!
#1,063  
Nice, did you ever get that engine in your skid steer? You’ve probably spent all your free time on the new shop.

Not yet, it's on the list. The garage the bobcat is in is so full of crap I can't move in it, so I'm hoping to get this finished so i can move some of the crap out of the old garage to the new garage.

/ New garage time! #1,064  
I'm guessing you're going to move your lights by the doors so that in summer when the doors are open and you're working at night the lights aren't hidden by the overhead door.

/ New garage time!
#1,065  
I'm guessing you're going to move your lights by the doors so that in summer when the doors are open and you're working at night the lights aren't hidden by the overhead door.

Not decided yet. If the garage is climate controlled, heated and cooled, I probably won't be leaving them open for an extended period. Depends if I insulate between hte first and second floor. I haven't had it in the heat yet, so I really don't know. If the doors are open though, natural light will be probably more than the lights.

/ New garage time! #1,066  
Turn the lights so the align with the windows on the doors when open.

/ New garage time! #1,067  
I wish I had 1/2 that first floor space. It looks real good.

/ New garage time! #1,068  
I have a bunch of 4 foot fluorescents in my shop and there are a couple that get hidden by the overhead. I either shut the door if I need the light or if it’s bright out, leave it open and it lets in a lot of light.

/ New garage time! #1,070  
Fatjay, have you made any more progress or are you holding off for spring weather?