New garage time!

/ New garage time! #1,091  
I agree. We poured a concrete pad between the garage and barn when we built the house. The driveway is gravel (way to long to concrete).

MoKelly
that is really nice looking.

/ New garage time!
#1,095  
Really enjoying the garage. Just need the roof and electrical, but work has been busy. Plus spring has sprung so I need to get some other stuff finished.

ZBiVeJW.jpg

Also had a slight side project. Wife wanted a pantry as we didn't have one. so I built one.

b8R9W3y.png

UGlAuQs.png

pyxpUdD.jpg

s5mUew1.png

My wife started crying when she saw my shelves.

dcWeXAw.jpg

So off to home depot, another $500 in lumber.

TBaZCCa.jpg

3a5GZ3Q.jpg

tqy7SrB.jpg

0VLZ0SL.jpg

/ New garage time! #1,096  
Really enjoying the garage. Just need the roof and electrical, but work has been busy. Plus spring has sprung so I need to get some other stuff finished.

ZBiVeJW.jpg

Also had a slight side project. Wife wanted a pantry as we didn't have one. so I built one.

b8R9W3y.png

UGlAuQs.png

pyxpUdD.jpg

s5mUew1.png

My wife started crying when she saw my shelves.

dcWeXAw.jpg

So off to home depot, another $500 in lumber.

TBaZCCa.jpg

3a5GZ3Q.jpg

tqy7SrB.jpg

0VLZ0SL.jpg

Very nice job - including the shelves!

MoKelly

/ New garage time!
#1,097  
Thanks. 1x12 was $45, but 3/4 plywood was $57. And I wanted deeper shelves. So I ripped the plywood in half. I wasn't sure about the inside corner strength but it's shockingly sturdy. Everything is tied together with an absurd amount of screws so I think I'm ok.

/ New garage time! #1,098  
Those were tears of happiness I hope.

/ New garage time! #1,099  
Yes, very nice pantry. We really use ours.

One question on your first picture, who aimed the screen shot on the wall? Not even females. :D

/ New garage time!
#1,100  
Screen is temporary, I'll fix it later. For now it's functional while i work on tractors and drink beer.