New guy from the wet side of Washington

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington
Welcome! Just left the left side of the state for the colder and snowier and hotter and dryer right side of the state. Lived in Sedro Woolley, Everson, Maple Falls and Bellingham on that side.

We just moved well north of where we grew up to end up near sedro-woolley. Should have moved further east like you. Or even further east than that to ditch WA for good... but now we are too dug in.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #12  
North wet, but not nearly far enough from Seattle for my comfort (that would be on the other side of the country though)

Welcome!
Yes it's wet here at times but usually roughly only during 3-4 winter months.
As all you locals know it's usually very dry from end of May until mid October or so - at least here in the S.W. WA, and it's been similar during the 30 years I have lived here!

Love it here, and will stay away from cities and travel best I can!

PS. Used to travel a lot due to work, but no more unless I have to.

Cheers

Welcome!
Yes it's wet here at times but usually roughly only during 3-4 winter months.
As all you locals know it's usually very dry from end of May until mid October or so - at least here in the S.W. WA, and it's been similar during the 30 years I have lived here!

Love it here, and will stay away from cities and travel best I can!

PS. Used to travel a lot due to work, but no more unless I have to.

Cheers

I'm in the baker rain shadow, it stays a bit more wet year round, but still fairly close to baseline.

I too try and keep away from cities unless work forces me there.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #15  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #17  
Welcome from another wet sider, grew up in Bellingham, now live at the other end of Puget Sound. Lived near Sedro Woolley for a while after college in the late 70's. Still get up to that part of the state occasionally to visit my sister, her family farm is the reason LaConner can't grow to the east.

/ New guy from the wet side of Washington #18  
Welcome, my sister lives in Everett over looking the Naval base. Its beautiful up there, but I couldn't live there anymore.

Welcome, my sister lives in Everett over looking the Naval base. Its beautiful up there, but I couldn't live there anymore.

I've lived in Everett. Couldn't live there anymore either. It's worse now