New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #91  
One more thing to consider is the governed rpm of your engine. The 1-5 volt or 0-5 volt may be good for static control but the ECU is also likely using that for governor control of the engine rpm, also it should have a timing function in there for the timing of the fuel injection shot.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #92  
One more thing to consider is the governed rpm of your engine. The 1-5 volt or 0-5 volt may be good for static control but the ECU is also likely using that for governor control of the engine rpm, also it should have a timing function in there for the timing of the fuel injection shot.
Thanks for the input. I'm not sure that ECU controls the maximum and minimum throttle/idle speeds. In this thread they showed a cable work around and this cable connects to the the front of the pump/timing cover where there are both minimum and maximum throttle speed settings and this is mechanical settings which I would think if the ECU fails to control the min and max, this mechanical side prevents a run away diesel effect or stalling at idle. But Ill keep that in mind. I had planned to first removing ALL electrical wire loom for backtracking of wiring etc. so I know its going to get messy but again this engine should be able to run without the ECU and to me, that makes it worth while to do the work since I no longer have warranty on the tractor and it gets expensive to fix emissions stuff that fails randomly.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #93  
How do you keep your throttle cable in place?
PXL_20240301_163835639.jpg

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #94  
I trimmed down the cable so it goes straight in the throttle lever on the left side, so it doesn't have that big loop in it. You have to be careful to only cut the outside housing about 2" before the throttle lever and then cut the inner rod to the correct length. I then zip tied the cable to that metal hydraulic line with probably 6 zip ties.