Tractor
Kubota BX25
Came across this picture from overseas:

compact_tractor_1024.jpg

Just wanted to share...

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #2  
That would make a fantastic lawnmower!

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #3  
...is that a 3 point hitch on the front? And yes, sign me up for mowing with that.

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #4  
Now that is one cool set up and it sure looks like a 3pt up front.

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #5  
Hiya,

Yes, the poeple on the other side of the Atlantic can get cabs on the smaller chassis. The 2000 series has had a cab option in the UK since 2006 however, unlike the 3 & 4x20 series, the 2000 series cabs have no AC but the doors can be taken off.

Tom

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #6  
That is really slick! I was thinking a nice zero turn would be nice the next time around but a cab with AC/Heat wouldn't be so bad:thumbsup:

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #7  
That would be great to combine a steam bath or dry sauna (depending on your climate conditions) with mowing your lawn in the summer. These cabs are great but only with a total hvac package. As an example I was pushing snow in my 4520 cab yesterday in the sunshine(36F) and had to turn on the ac in the afternoon.

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #8  
...is that a 3 point hitch on the front? And yes, sign me up for mowing with that.

Looks like the same front frame that my 3720 has for the front mount blower, or other front attatchments.

/ New JD 1000 Series Cab #9  
Let's have a pic of the other side, where the fuel filler is on the fender? How does this cab work around it?

A 3 point on the front??