New JD 4300 Photo

/ New JD 4300 Photo #1  

MJB

Gold Member
Tractor
1952 Case DC-4, 2001 JD4300 MFWD, HST
Since Muhammad has apparently got the photo attachments working again I thought I would try to post a picture of my new 4300. This shot was taken while it was still clean (That did not last long)./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif You can also see the back of my old Case DC-4 in the background.

18-29930-MJBTractor.gif

Fugitive from the Cubicle Police

Attachments

• 35-43555-SmallTLBLeft.jpg
    35-43555-SmallTLBLeft.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 124
   / New JD 4300 Photo #2  
That's my dream machine MJB! Very nice /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ New JD 4300 Photo #3  
Jeez! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Now there's a rig that's ready for anything!

Bears a striking resemblence to your signature, too. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ New JD 4300 Photo #4  
Michael,

I gotta say, that looks sweet! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif How about some post-dirt photos, so we know she's not a hangar queen! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

The GlueGuy

/ New JD 4300 Photo
Here is a photo without the loader and backhoe. Sure looks alot smaller. You can also see my 1947 Willys CJ2A in the background. (For Sale by the way) The R-4s don't seem to mark up the lawn when I mow any more than my old riding lawnmower did.

18-29930-MJBTractor.gif

Attachments

• 35-43593-SmallTractorandMowerRight.jpg
    35-43593-SmallTractorandMowerRight.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 90
   / New JD 4300 Photo #7  
Beautiful rig! Thanks for the photos. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif

/ New JD 4300 Photo #8  
i had to go back to the first picture to see if you were pullin our leg...doesn't look like the same equipment when the bucket and backhoe are removed. looks good.
heehaw

/ New JD 4300 Photo #9  
With the way the FEL mounts/unmounts it sure looks clean when you remove it. My luck would be that as soon as I got it off, I'd just run into a job that "required" me to put it back on. My idea of quick-attach implements is to have several tractors all rigged differently and change out the driver as required. :) Oh well, it doesn't cost too much to dream.

JimI

/ New JD 4300 Photo
The loader is really easy to install and remove, 3 minutes tops and most of that time is tied up in connecting or disconnecting the hydraulics. The backhoe takes about 5 minutes mainly because the place where the hydraulics hook up is kind of tight. (See photo) The mower takes the longest, about 10 minutes, but I expect to be able to speed that time up with a little practice. I am VERY impressed with the performace of this tractor. I am especially impressed by power that the backhoe has. It digs as well as my brothers old Case 530, which is a much larger machine. I was just digging out some tree stumps last night and most up to about 3"-4" could be dug out with a single scoop./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif If anyone out there is considering buying a JD48 backhoe they should stop considering and start buying./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-29930-MJBTractor.gif

Attachments

• 35-43846-SmallBackhoeConnectionLeft.jpg
    35-43846-SmallBackhoeConnectionLeft.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 106