New Kioti Leaking Oil.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #51  
6 weeks in today's environment is nothing. I have been waiting 7 months for a $6 on a pressure washer.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #52  
6 weeks in today's environment is nothing. I have been waiting 7 months for a $6 on a pressure washer.
Another point to be made here, is that the OP is in a very rural Canadian (island) province.
Parts accessibility, and shipping, is always problematic, compared to the USA!

Last edited:
   / New Kioti Leaking Oil. #53  
Gee, I'm considering a 115+ thousand dollar new Kubota and I fully expect to have some issues with it but I also have a good dealer so It's not ever been a concern.

It is for my wife though.

Problem is, I want to keep the 2 I already have and just add another.. Not my wife's idea of ideal, just mine.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #54  
Gee, I'm considering a 115+ thousand dollar new Kubota and I fully expect to have some issues with it but I also have a good dealer so It's not ever been a concern.

It is for my wife though.

Problem is, I want to keep the 2 I already have and just add another.. Not my wife's idea of ideal, just mine.
If your wife does not already have a tractor, it is likely way past time for YOU to buy her one!
The reality is: She actually already does own EVERYTHING that YOU THINK you own!

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #55  
That's true, farm is in her name as is all the land... We already have 2 large frame FWA Kubota's, paid for and I like to upgrade equipmenmt as much as I can. Bought a new rake last year, a new disc mower the year prior. It's tractor time, besides, as a working farm it's a 100% tax write off. No 'hooby' here. 100% business.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #56  
Hoping you don’t bail, this is a great forum and would be cool if you stayed around long enough to play forward the help others have given you.

No need to take your anger out on the forum

Will be good when your machine is fixed

Be safe and respect the machine and all will be good

Joel

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #57  
1618506479720.png

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #58  
If your wife does not already have a tractor, it is likely way past time for YOU to buy her one!
The reality is: She actually already does own EVERYTHING that YOU THINK you own!
.......and definitely do not have a new tractor delivered to your house on her birthday...she’ll remind you every year:ROFLMAO:
BTDT

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #59  
Hey sailorman, don't bail. No one meant to offend you personally.

We agree, receiving a brand new, expensive tractor with a cracked loader valve is not acceptable. But if you hang around here more, you'll learn that random part failures and hydraulic leaks are actually pretty common on all brands of compact tractor. So no need to be so fussy about it. The dealer will make it right, as best they can.

I want to buy a 3510SEH soon myself. So the more of us on here with them, the better. For all of us.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #60  
Hey sailorman, don't bail. No one meant to offend you personally.

We agree, receiving a brand new, expensive tractor with a cracked loader valve is not acceptable. But if you hang around here more, you'll learn that random part failures and hydraulic leaks are actually pretty common on all brands of compact tractor. So no need to be so fussy about it. The dealer will make it right, as best they can.

I want to buy a 3510SEH soon myself. So the more of us on here with them, the better. For all of us.
I suspect that you may already be too late with your plea!