New Kioti Leaking Oil.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #61  
I suspect that you may already be too late with your plea!
Oh well. I mean I love this place and have learned and shared a lot over the past 17 years but I just don’t have a lot of patience with people with crummy attitudes. None of us built, assembled, or sold him his tractor and we were all just trying to help. None of us were telling him he just just accept it we were all just saying it happens and usually things are made right.

Speaking of mishaps I bought a brand new F-250 diesel back in 2015 I believe. Shortly after purchase one of the pulleys for the fan belt locked up and broke the belt. It had to be towed in. It was the AC clutch/pulley. Dealer calls and says where did you have your AC fixed at? I said what do you mean my truck has less than five thousand miles if something went wrong I would be bringing back to you to fix under warranty. He says well your truck has the wrong AC compressor on it and that is why it busted. I said well that’s the way it was when I bought it. We went back and forth a while and ultimately they fixed it but it blew my mind that they thought I took my two month old truck with 5k miles to some shade tree mechanic for a hack job AC repair.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #62  
I had to take my CK3510SE in for warranty on a leaking EGR cooler. That was 2 weeks ago. Back order on one of the gaskets and there is no definite ETA when it will be in. It had only 11 hours on it. Before that one of the quick couplers on the loader was leaking. I was able to fix that myself.

It is frustrating when new machines breakdown that new and you have to drive 168 miles one way to get it to the dealer. I hope this parts supply is just on account of the pandemic!

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #63  
I'd be really pissed off if I got a new tractor and it was *immediately* leaking. It's negligence at a minimum from the dealer, and possibly malfeasance - how did they not know about it?

Then, when they tell him it's going to be 6 weeks before the part presumed to fix it comes?

They better take it back, give him a different tractor or his money back.

It's brand f'n new and he's supposed to have it sit in his shop for 6 weeks from day 1?

Ridiculous.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #64  
Gee, I'm considering a 115+ thousand dollar new Kubota and I fully expect to have some issues with it but I also have a good dealer so It's not ever been a concern.

It is for my wife though.

Problem is, I want to keep the 2 I already have and just add another.. Not my wife's idea of ideal, just mine.
Is that with the equine discount :) Must be an M6 Cab - nice machine - happy wife happy life

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #65  
Oh well. I mean I love this place and have learned and shared a lot over the past 17 years but I just don’t have a lot of patience with people with crummy attitudes. None of us built, assembled, or sold him his tractor and we were all just trying to help. None of us were telling him he just just accept it we were all just saying it happens and usually things are made right.

Speaking of mishaps I bought a brand new F-250 diesel back in 2015 I believe. Shortly after purchase one of the pulleys for the fan belt locked up and broke the belt. It had to be towed in. It was the AC clutch/pulley. Dealer calls and says where did you have your AC fixed at? I said what do you mean my truck has less than five thousand miles if something went wrong I would be bringing back to you to fix under warranty. He says well your truck has the wrong AC compressor on it and that is why it busted. I said well that’s the way it was when I bought it. We went back and forth a while and ultimately they fixed it but it blew my mind that they thought I took my two month old truck with 5k miles to some shade tree mechanic for a hack job AC repair.
It seems that dealers will often try to float the idea that THEY have no responsibility.......EVEN under warranty!

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #66  
It seems that dealers will often try to float the idea that THEY have no responsibility.......EVEN under warranty!
Unless you have been a dealer don't go there. Dealers can and will get burned by manufacturers over warranty and repairs. Some companies require all warranty work to be pre-approved with an authorization number and in some cases the dealer will get warranty claim denied after authorization.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #67  
I'd be really pissed off if I got a new tractor and it was *immediately* leaking. It's negligence at a minimum from the dealer, and possibly malfeasance - how did they not know about it?

Then, when they tell him it's going to be 6 weeks before the part presumed to fix it comes?

They better take it back, give him a different tractor or his money back.

It's brand f'n new and he's supposed to have it sit in his shop for 6 weeks from day 1?

Ridiculous.
Seriously? How do you know it was leaking when it left the dealer?

He said it was a cracked control valve, this is exactly what warranties are for, defects in parts or workmanship, this would be a defective part.

As for the wait, unfortunately 6weeks is actually relatively short for a lot of things right now. Understand the frustration but most likely out of the dealers control.

Its this way across the board with getting parts or products, in almost any field right now. Hopefully things will go back to being plentiful soon.

Situations like this really amplify the issues with supply problems right now.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #68  

Maya!! Omg I love her work! An amazing woman!

I can listen to her recite her work for hours.

She’s missed big time.

Read about her, I’m thinking she wouldn’t lose much sleep over a cracked valve or anything else for that matter.

She overcame and became a legend.

Awesome quote, thanks for sharing.

Joel

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #69  
Some people think machines should be like cars......I have learned they just arent. I had a hydraulic fitting shake loose in the first 20 hours of BH operation, spewed oil everywhere. Luckily I happen to look down to see oil all over the ground under me. Had to shut the machine down, remove pressure from lines then spent 1 hour reviewing all
fittings to be sure they were tight to tolerance.
The worse part was my location from hydraulic oil. I had to put the machine away for the rest of the day because it took me 3 hours round to get the oil. Lesson learned, I have enough for a full change onsite now!

It happens.

/ New Kioti Leaking Oil. #70  
malfeasance; noun; mal·fea·sance | \ ˌmal-ˈfē-zᵊn(t)s \

Definition of malfeasance
: wrongdoing or misconduct especially by a public official.

----------------

Hmmmm...nah...

Last edited: