New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #21  
This is the second post in recent memory where the OP didn’t check fluids for the first 50 hrs. That blows my mind.
Probably never checks the air in the tires (car, truck or tractor) and don't know where the dipstick is either. Lots of those people out there. Nothing easier on a Kubota than checking the trans level, they either have a sight glass or a dipstick.

Could be a 'dipstick' operating it too....:D

Wonder if the OP ever bothered to even read the owners manual. probably on a shelf somewhere, forgotten about.

Bet his front axle is low, most Kubota's suffer from a low lubricant level in the front axle. probably don't have a clue about that either.

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #22  
On my Kubota B7800, when I first pull out the yellow plastic dip stick, the stick is dry. When I put the stick back in and remove it a second time, it shows overfilled. Is this a common problem with Kubota transmission dip sticks?

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #23  
GenePe, I have not run into this problem on Kubota's before , but on some Japanese small earth works equipment you would have a dry dipstick the first time you pulled it and ALWAYS took a 2nd reading to get an accurate reading.

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #24  
my old b7800 was the same. I think it creates an air pocket in the dipstick tube and you release the air pressure in the tube the first time you pul out the stick. that lets oil up into the tube then the second time you put the stick in you get your reading. my guess is that you are overfilled.

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #25  
On my Kubota B7800, when I first pull out the yellow plastic dip stick, the stick is dry. When I put the stick back in and remove it a second time, it shows overfilled. Is this a common problem with Kubota transmission dip sticks?
Sounds like you are checking it during or after operation.

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #26  
That's been a "B" series quirk for some time.
Quite normal.

/ New kubota delivered with low Transmission oil #27  
Thank you all, for your answers. I suspect that a cold transmission (after use) sucks the oil out of the dipstick tube. I over filled mine because I thought it was low. Now I need to remove some fluid.