Buying Advice New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #1  

Tractorable

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless, 2022 F350 Tremor, 24ft Diamond C HDT Equipment Trailer, 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
I noticed on Kubota’s website that they’re now offering a “limited” and “standard” version of the L3560. The limited version is less expensive. I suspect this is an effort by Kubota to be more competitive with lower cost high feature Korean tractors.

Does anyone know what features were removed from the standard version to make the less expensive limited version?

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #2  
Did the Messick's video for 2019 tractors tell us what they took out? My recollection was it was to get to a price point, and it was stuff many people wouldn't miss - and that could be added back as dealer fit options anyway.

EDIT: video here: Kubota 219 New Products | Orlando Dealer Meeting - YouTube Neil says "things like work lights and mirrors, things you could easily add back if you needed them". Potentially also things you could go after market on at a lower price.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #3  
I think they were going for a compact heavier framed HST+ transmission option with no frills. You could even get a MMM on the GL, as it has mid PTO. I like the idea.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions
Kinda funny, because now Kubota has an economy line, a premium line, and now an “economy premium” line, haha. Hey, more choices for everyone!

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #5  
Kinda funny, because now Kubota has an economy line, a premium line, and now an “economy premium” line, haha. Hey, more choices for everyone!
Ya, but all the key features are there. HST+, the weight & I presume the cab option. The rest of the Grand trimmings can be added later if you need or want them. The smallest Grand is almost double the weight of an economy machine. Only 2hp more than a L3301.

Presumably they are trying to narrow the gap for people that want a heavier, likely cabbed machine. There was a huge jump from a B in terms of price & machine capability.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #6  
I just ordered my 3560hstc Limited Edition yesterday. It’s the same as the Standard without the mirrors and some lights. Sweet deal! I have to wait until my dealer takes delivery, sometime in the next few weeks.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #7  
We saw one at the NC Farm Show last week. They put a door on the right side but left off the step, no front lights, no cruise control and no mirrors.

2aaiipc.jpg

3506x3m.jpg

qrdg04.jpg

11v5mio.jpg

282lw5s.jpg

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #8  
I like that tractor. I wonder what the price point will be fore the L3560?

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #9  
I like that tractor. I wonder what the price point will be fore the L3560?

You can build & price on the Kubota website and see the numbers.

/ New L3560 Limited and Standard Versions #10  
It's $30,214 base on the site, vs $32,714 for the standard edition. I'm guessing the bulk of the savings is in the cruise control delete.