New light for the B2150

/ New light for the B2150 #1  

Scar0B2150

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2150 HSD
The LR flasher light was missing from the tractor when I got it. So the search was on for OEM old style light.
I looked on Kubota web site for reference #s for the light, but most were "replaced by...".
I picked up one of the "replaced by" lights and it was not even close to the original. So the search continued.
Then I happened upon an E-bay listing that had my specific tractor listed and the Pic looked to be the same as the original OEM. Took a chance and ordered it from Taiwan. 4 weeks later it arrived and it is an exact match to the original (Less the scratches and fading).
Flasher02.jpg

/ New light for the B2150 #2  
Are they LED lights?

/ New light for the B2150 #3  
If you have some fairly basic modification skills, and you are around tree branches or other such obstructions, you may wish to build guards to protect the lights. Mesh steel saves the lens and allows light to be see while solid steel around the sides of the light provide the solid support need to take the blows.

/ New light for the B2150
Are they LED lights?
No, they are just like the original with an incandescent bulb. Because of the age and condition of the tractor, I'm trying to keep it as original as possible.

/ New light for the B2150
If you have some fairly basic modification skills, and you are around tree branches or other such obstructions, you may wish to build guards to protect the lights. Mesh steel saves the lens and allows light to be see while solid steel around the sides of the light provide the solid support need to take the blows.
Not a bad idea. Something to think about. I was told the original one was lost while brush hogging an open field. The mount bolt kept working loose and it would be found hanging from the wire. Then one day it was just gone. They hogged that field 2-3 times a year and never saw it...
The mount nuts now have lock-tite on them.