New LS XR3135HC In My Future?

/ New LS XR3135HC In My Future? #11  
Mine is the model they don't even make anymore, the XR3037HC.
There's almost 700 hours on our '12 model.
Yeah, I guess it's up there in hours now but she still burps every time I turn the key and hustles out to work.
The only problem I ever had was a wire from the cruise controll was routed too close to the exhaust and shorted out.
Splice new wire. Add a zip tie to relocate the wire and 600 hours later it still growls to work everytime.

You and your wife will like the way it is small enough to get up close top the house, under the eaves, and is still powerful enough to lift some impressive weight around the property.
Make sure to fill your tires.
They can get a little squirrely when lifting to their capacity with the FEL.

Enjoy! You made a wise choice.

/ New LS XR3135HC In My Future?
Thanks, Maxify55! We've had it for almost a year now, and it's been everything we hoped it would. The Wife has gotten much more comfortable operating it, and in fact, got 100% of the seat time this weekend (not so sure that's a good thing :confused:).

No real issues here so far. Had a minor vacuum lock issue with the fuel tank cap once, and recently had a stuck fuel level indicator that corrected itself. Other than that, nothing wrong with this tractor at all. It's been a very helpful and reliable tool.

/ New LS XR3135HC In My Future? #13  
I'm looking at the XR3140HC which is identical my dealer says except more HP I'll be using FEL to move snow. Have you used your FEL for snow and how did it handle?

Hey, AKcold. I was thinking the 3140 came with a little beefier front end, but maybe it's just bigger front wheels. Not sure. They are the same engine, just computer goosed for more HP.

I used mine for snow this year for the first time. It was only about 6" or so, but it handled it great. I used both the FEL and rear blade, and both performed great.

/ New LS XR3135HC In My Future? #15  
Thanks for the reply. My understanding is the 3135 and 3140 are identical except for the HP. Supposed to have the engine that LS builds now as well. Do you have any complaints on yours at all and how is the regen on yours. I understand they only regen about every 50 hours now rather than the 4 hours on the older engines

Honestly, I still haven't hit 50 hrs, so no regen yet. As I mentioned before, we don't really use it a lot. I mow our small pasture about three times a year, we use it to move landscaping materials, and we've had one tractor-worthy snow since we bought it. The "new" (not really new anymore) LS engine seems to run just fine.

/ New LS XR3135HC In My Future? #17  
I'm looking at the XR3140HC which is identical my dealer says except more HP I'll be using FEL to move snow. Have you used your FEL for snow and how did it handle?

I use my FEL to move snow and it does great. I had the dealer put an oversize bucket on it. It is still 72" but much more volume and makes all the difference in the world. I plow with it in the float position and it is almost as good as a snowpusher on the front.

/ New LS XR3135HC In My Future? #18  
Thanks for the replies. Went and test drove it over the weekend and it is being delivered this week. I'll post some pictures when it shows up.

Awesome, AKcold! Congrats!