New member - Upgrade from semi-ancient

/ New member - Upgrade from semi-ancient #11  
Before you buy a quick hitch check out Pats easy link system - a little slower, but much more versatile and doesn’t crowd the rear of the tractor for hooking up your PTO shaft.

/ New member - Upgrade from semi-ancient
Before you buy a quick hitch check out Pats easy link system - a little slower, but much more versatile and doesn’t crowd the rear of the tractor for hooking up your PTO shaft.
Already have the QH, its not too bad except with the flail since its more tightly packed right at the hitch pins. I prefer not wrestling the arms and adjusting them side to side and in and out to make everything line up. PTO shafts will always make me want to buy multiple tractors and leave everything connected from the day I buy it till I sell it.

/ New member - Upgrade from semi-ancient #13  
Welcome.
Nice big tractor. Look forward to more pictures.

I only have a finish mower to hook up a pto shaft but I agree. Greasy hands and skinned knuckles every time.

/ New member - Upgrade from semi-ancient #14  
Howdy y'all. First time posting, but i've been learning lots of good things to keep my old tractor alive a bit longer- Thanks for everyone's ideas and advice. I have my order in for a new RX6620. For the same reason. Tired, 40 yr old tractor too small too keep using. Thanks for the info about the comparison between tractors. That's exactly what i needed to convince the wife for the new tractor.

/ New member - Upgrade from semi-ancient #15  
Congratulations on your purchase. Looks good even on the pallet with no wheels. My 2018 DK5510 has been problem free for me, mines a shuttle shift but that’s what I wanted. Enjoy your tractor for many years.