New Member YM 2220D

/ New Member YM 2220D #1  

proudpapa

Tractor
YM 2220D
Bought this YM 2220D a couple weeks back from someone on the forum. It was and is rough. Has issues, head gasket leak into radiator and other stuff to find and sort.
Plan is to use for the build of my shop extension and then resell.
Wanted to say hello to this group and say thank you for all the great information and members knowledge contained here-in.
Went to Frederick's equipment in Hartselle,Al and I can say that service and customer support is their pride.
Mr Danny Speakman, Blake, Marlin and Tristan
treated me royally. They gave me the confidence to push forward with this tractor knowing they had my back.
The used tractor boneyard of parts along with the extensive inventory of new items and the years of experience that this company has with Yanmar tractors eased my mind with the knowledge that I could get this tractor back to tip top shape.
I purchased a new ROPS from them and a number of other used parts.
If you have a Yanmar these are the folks to see and speak to.
Sorry for the long introductory post, I am an old Army veteran who loves to chat.
Will post pictures as progress takes place on the tractor.
Cheers,
Greg
(Ft.Rucker, Al)
310240788_485212130196912_3543278639130120653_n.jpg

/ New Member YM 2220D #3  
Bought this YM 2220D a couple weeks back from someone on the forum. It was and is rough. Has issues, head gasket leak into radiator and other stuff to find and sort.
Plan is to use for the build of my shop extension and then resell.
Wanted to say hello to this group and say thank you for all the great information and members knowledge contained here-in.
Went to Frederick's equipment in Hartselle,Al and I can say that service and customer support is their pride.
Mr Danny Speakman, Blake, Marlin and Tristan
treated me royally. They gave me the confidence to push forward with this tractor knowing they had my back.
The used tractor boneyard of parts along with the extensive inventory of new items and the years of experience that this company has with Yanmar tractors eased my mind with the knowledge that I could get this tractor back to tip top shape.
I purchased a new ROPS from them and a number of other used parts.
If you have a Yanmar these are the folks to see and speak to.
Sorry for the long introductory post, I am an old Army veteran who loves to chat.
Will post pictures as progress takes place on the tractor.
Cheers,
Greg
(Ft.Rucker, Al)View attachment 765275
I'm up here on the WI state line with my Fredricks restored YM2610.

Yes, Tom Frederick really gave me strong confidence of buying a UTDA machine. I watched the entire restore of several machines in their progression bays. Hats off to those guru guys doing the grunt work there to make these machines better-than-new.