new model yanmar

/ new model yanmar #6  
My take is Solis was an Indian company Yanmar purchased, and I assume the brand will migrate to Yanmar drivetrains once the current parts source agreements with Mitsubishi and others expire.

/ new model yanmar #7  
   / new model yanmar #8  
The nearest Yanmar dealer to me has them on his lot. He thinks a lot of them. Have not gotten that close to them (I am stuck on a cab) but per him they are a more basic tractor or maybe older features and designs is how I took it. Both times he and I have been on the lot looking at the Yanmar he has talked about how much he likes them. If I understand it correctly not sure what level of Yanmar has taken on the tractor for think it shows Yanmar USA (maybe on US) is who did. If so no idea what that means.

The short of how I understand the reasoning was Yanmar consider them to be good machines and they consider the Yanmar brand to be a top tier tractor and this gives them a lower price tractor for competition with the lower tier tractors.

/ new model yanmar
The short of how I understand the reasoning was Yanmar consider them to be good machines and they consider the Yanmar brand to be a top tier tractor and this gives them a lower price tractor for competition with the lower tier tractors.

That's what I got out of reading the article. Also, if I'm understanding it correctly, This line will give them a line of geared tractors, where the yanmar line doesn't offer geared tractors

/ new model yanmar #10  
Nice passenger seat!! I doubt that model will make it to the US. Though. No ROP's. LOL. They'ed get it UTDA so fast their head would stat spinning.