New Owner...DK4510

/ New Owner...DK4510 #21  
Update. I see my post was March of ?8 and weæ±*e getting on towards March of ?1. Still loving my DK5010. Itç—´ still on the original battery and I致e probably got about 250 hours on it now. Itç—´ doing fine. I noticed last time I operated I致e got a loose belt, minor, that I need to adjust.

Other than that this tractor has been trouble free. PTO knob fell off but my dealer mailed me a new one. Another issue, self induced, was when shredding and ran back over some pretty long branches. One was able to get right up into the tight space underneath and tear the fuel line coming out of the gas tank. It would have been murder to replace so I spliced in a coupler, a metal tube, and put clamps on both sides. Less than $10 for the parts and my time under it, laying in mud, to fix it.

Things I壇 do different? I would have gotten my front tires filled sooner. I致e got R1痴 and they were prone to picking up nails. No issues since having them filled but they are HEAVY.

I ordered mine with 2 rear remotes and the third function and have forgotten what they cost but I appreciate all of them all the time since I added a hydraulic top link, grapple, and backhoe.

Hope this happy customer story helps.