New Page Header?

/ New Page Header? #1  

Harv

Elite Member
California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
Tractor
Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission
Muhammad -

I'm going to risk embarassment here and ask if it's my imagination or is their something different about our TBN pages? As a web developer I've always thought your title banner across the top of each page had a pleasing look about it, but all of a sudden I'm even more pleased. New color scheme? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Of course, now I'm getting that same feeling I get when I think my wife got a new haircut. Usually I'm in the doghouse for not noticing, but on those rare occasions when I do notice a change, the answer is probably, "Yeah -- about a year ago!" /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ New Page Header? #2  
Yeah, we made just a minor change... richer blue and the black was replaced with grey... also the other pages got minor, minor changes... the footer colors changed also. For now the book header will be up at the top and banners at the bottom... thanks for noticing! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif

/ New Page Header?
<font color=blue>Yeah, we made just a minor change... </font color=blue>

Sometimes "minor" changes are worth their weight in gold. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I like it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ New Page Header? #4  
Well then, just wait until we make the major changes! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Or are those worth anything? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

msig.gif

/ New Page Header?
<font color=blue>just wait until we make the major changes! Or are those worth anything? </font color=blue>

Well, that depends ... What do you think Netscape 6 is worth? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ New Page Header? #6  
Not to worry, Harv... there will be many improvements in both design and functionality. Soon I'll be able to give an 'ETA'. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif