new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #942  
Getting this warning when we get in da truck.. Time for a new battery? Anyone else see this?View attachment 832035
Is your ignition on?
My wife's Kia will display the same message when the motor is turned off but the warning disappears when a door is opened. I just turned off the Ranger and the homepage just stays on when the motor is turned off before opening the door, the warning screen as you have did not come on, but I only waited for 6 minutes and it is a just year old battery.

/ new ranger review?
Towing culverts today.
ranger0167.jpg

/ new ranger review? #946  
We still got basically nuthin' down here (Twin Cities area). Had an inch a couple times, but melted in between. Of course this has the weather guy in the paper doing the "See? Global Warming!!!" routine, but he fails to mention last year's record breaking snow totals for some reason....

/ new ranger review? #948  
ArlyA, I joined Ranger5g forum when I bought my 2019 Ranger Lariat. Great source for any questions/issues you may have.
42k miles and absolutely 0 issues. I didn't read 95 pages here, hope it's treating you well.
My thought, tons of towing power, very fast if you want it to be, I don't, but nice to have. Parking a dream over full sized trucks. Got in a Chevy Silverado, and damn it's huge.

/ new ranger review?
ArlyA, I joined Ranger5g forum when I bought my 2019 Ranger Lariat. Great source for any questions/issues you may have.
42k miles and absolutely 0 issues. I didn't read 95 pages here, hope it's treating you well.
My thought, tons of towing power, very fast if you want it to be, I don't, but nice to have. Parking a dream over full sized trucks. Got in a Chevy Silverado, and damn it's huge.
We are something over 50k miles now and still like it and would get another.

/ new ranger review? #950  
I just went over 70,000 on my 2019 and wouldn't hesitate to get another. In fact, have been checking out the 2024 models and might just have to make a move. I am waiting to see if the 2.7 Ecoboost engine becomes available as is the rumor.