New shop started

/ New shop started
Not really any effort, in 4th it hums along and is great in my swampy area, also as poster noted above it is great in snow in woods also. Spins on a dime, great clearance

Seat swivels to drive equally fast in reverse, facing the dumper

Hell of a lot more handy than shuffling a dump trailer around and though woods. It also has 4-5x the capacity of a utv and dumping rock from loaders and excavator isn’t a worry, more machine less toy.

For the size, there isn’t much dumping 2+ tons that wouldn’t sink around here

I just don’t have the big projects needed now. Usually a loader bucket full of whatever is plenty.

Will see, it just takes a little space.

I would also like a welder generator for him so if I come across something to rehab I will keep this

Last edited:
   / New shop started
My only issue w “gifting it”

It is better than what he has (nothing)

For moving stuff, mucking, general tasks but not necessarily the “Swiss army knife” of vehicles

It is awesome for what it does but a quad with a trailer or utv can do more (just not “better” w heavy loads over bad/soft terrain )

/ New shop started #453  
Have to agree it is not a Swiss army knife vehicle, but man, that has to be excellent for working in the woods and offering a lot of stability when loaded. Plus I have to admit, it just looks like it would be fun to operate :)

/ New shop started #455  
In the right conditions, tracks are the only way to go. South Texas probably doesn't have most of those conditions for significant trac use very often. My area of Florida has some, due to soil conditions but even we don't use tracs much. Would be a handy machine to go pick up firewood in the snow in the mountains!
David from jax
You lost me. Why did you mention South Texas?
I sure could have used it when I was enlarging my pond. Instead I dug with the CAT, then piles it up on higher ground, then moved the CAT above the pile and moved the pile higher, one bucket at a time.

What model is that Yanmar?
hugs, Brandi

/ New shop started #456  
You lost me. Why did you mention South Texas?
I sure could have used it when I was enlarging my pond. Instead I dug with the CAT, then piles it up on higher ground, then moved the CAT above the pile and moved the pile higher, one bucket at a time.

What model is that Yanmar?
hugs, Brandi
Sorry, should have quoted the post that I was replying to, as that poster said that there was limited use for the tracked vehicle. Read the post directly above the one I posted from the gentleman in Tyler, Tx who suggested that tracks are a seldom used item. Up north in the snow and in the swamps of Florida they do an awesome job, as well as a lot of other places. I wasn't trying to suggest that there was anything wrong with South Texas (Tyler really isn't South Texas, more of an East Texas, but it is a lot more "South" than most of the country.) I guess I was just trying to say that tracks are a lot better for some areas than they get credit for.
David from jax

/ New shop started
C30R Brandi

They seem pricy, this one runs well, but has been used hard

Missing the tailgate and looks like it has hauled rock for a living based on bed

Looks like someone tried to kill it and failed miserably

/ New shop started #459  
It's always something.
hugs, Brandi

/ New shop started #460  
Those are the wires that hold the magic smoke it! No wonder it won't work!