New Super UDT2

/ New Super UDT2 #11  
Got a reply back from Kubota on the SUDT2. This is what they said:
UDT, Super UDT and Superr UDT II are fully compatable in any %.

Super UDT II is a synthetic blend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL--peope said the same thing about SUDT too! But, what get me, is I am paying what for a blend (grp #3 fluid)..Heck, Amsoil is the saem price for a group 4...

You would think Kubota would just come out with a group 4 & be done with it.

/ New Super UDT2 #12  
I picked up a couple gallons of Kubota SUDT today. The guy at the dealer says, Why not just buy the New Holland UDT, it's all the same thing and it's cheaper.

/ New Super UDT2 #13  
I picked up a couple gallons of Kubota SUDT today. The guy at the dealer says, Why not just buy the New Holland UDT, it's all the same thing and it's cheaper.

I like Kubota but there part prices are BONG....$8 for a "kubota" oil filter that is not better then a $3 Supertech from Walfart...

/ New Super UDT2 #14  
I like Kubota but there part prices are BONG....$8 for a "kubota" oil filter that is not better then a $3 Supertech from Walfart...

I don't know if it translates to a better filter but the engine filter for my Kubota weighs about twice what a cheapy Fram does. I'm guessing the valves inside are better as well.

/ New Super UDT2 #15  
Doubting the $8 oil filter would break anyone's bank. Top quality filters from Hastings/Baldwin (which I use) are around $6 so the difference isn't huge.

The trans filter? Now that is expensive. But then, I got my dealer to throw in a complete filter array to sweeten the deal at purchase, so I won't be facing anything for a long, long time.

/ New Super UDT2 #16  
I don't know if it translates to a better filter but the engine filter for my Kubota weighs about twice what a cheapy Fram does. I'm guessing the valves inside are better as well.

Okay, I will bite. Does a heavy filter mean <BLANK> on a UOA? I used FRAM for used on an auto and then an Amsoil Ea filer. Not worth time $$$$ based on a UOA. Same thing with a Bosch distance plus via a napa. The UAO tell the truth...not weight...

But ha, it is your money...