NEW TD75D Finally

/ NEW TD75D Finally #1  

fairlane

Tractor
New Holland TD75D
Well I finally got TD75D and I love it so far. Took me while to get pictures so here they are:D

Attachments

• td75d 002.jpg
    td75d 002.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 1,448
  • td75d 001.jpg
    td75d 001.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 3,698
   / NEW TD75D Finally #2  
fairlane said:
Well I finally got TD75D and I love it so far. Took me while to get pictures so here they are:D

Freaking gorgeous!
Bob

/ NEW TD75D Finally #3  
The TDD line is a nice tractor and I would like to get one someday. If I sell my 7710 I might get one sooner rather then later. Well, either the TDD or the JX version:rolleyes:

/ NEW TD75D Finally
I looked at jx also but they were couple thousand more than TD series. I would like somebody to explain that one since they are same tractor!
Plus the new holland dealer here has been great so far. they have been so good that I have been looking at Landpride flail mower at there place, they have give me good price but I cant decide between it or heavy duty rotary cutter.

/ NEW TD75D Finally #5  
Fairlane,

Was the pricing from different dealers? If so, that's the difference. My local dealer is both NH and CaseIH and so we work through whichever one has the best price/deals at the time. There really shouldn't be much difference in price.

/ NEW TD75D Finally #6  
You know, seeing all these threads with people showing off their new tractor makes me want to buy a new one.

Um...Can I have $35k please:( .....anyone:confused: ......;)

They do look like great tractors and what I remember the most is how solid they felt. They used a lot of metal and not so much plastic on the TDD which I found refreshing and what sold me on them. I would love a TS-A (T6000) as that has an outstanding cab but is about $20k more then the TDD if I recall correctly.

/ NEW TD75D Finally #7  
fairlane said:

That is really a gorgeous tractor. The loader looks like a beast.:)

I am curious though.... Why are you shredding corn? Are you in a dry area that had a failed crop?

/ NEW TD75D Finally
Looks like im shredding corn but actually I was going from one side of field to other side moving old brush and limbs when the picture was snapped ( Liked background). I have an old john deere 44 combine for corn. I use the corn to heat my house so I cut sections at a time because i dont have a big grain bin to store it in. that is one of those things on my wish list. ( Waited over year to get tractor making do with older smaller tractors) but in time hopefully I get it and all those neat bigger implements also.

/ NEW TD75D Finally #9  
fairlane said:
Looks like im shredding corn but actually I was going from one side of field to other side moving old brush and limbs when the picture was snapped ( Liked background).

I saw the cutter in the air, but I wasn't sure since it looked like you right at the edge of the corn. I'm relieved to know that you are making use of that crop. :eek:

/ NEW TD75D Finally #10  
fairlane said:
. I use the corn to heat my house so I cut sections at a time because i dont have a big grain bin to store it in. that is one of those things on my wish list. .

Cob and kernels?
Bob