New to flat face connectors - need help

/ New to flat face connectors - need help #21  
Once you get better at releasing the couplers properly there’s a lot less trouble getting them back on. You close the grapple all the way, turn the tractor off, turn the key back on and cycle the grapple buttons numerous times which releases the pressure before uncoupling. Repeat the releasing steps before attempting to recouple. The problem that’s hard to avoid is heat expansion in the grapple. If the fluid is at operational temperature when you unhook that doesn’t usually happen. If that’s not feasible at least put the implement in the shade.

/ New to flat face connectors - need help #22  
Kavic: Couple of comments: First, the Ag type connectors are cheaper and require only a hard pull to take apart and a shove to connect. However the flat face ones are "nicer" stay clean by themselves, etc. Since you said time/urgency was a factor AND since you will not be able to swap connectors yourself, you should TRY to take the whole machine with grapple on it to the nearest place willing and able to make the connector swap for you. Unless you make up hydraiulic hose assemblies yourself that is your best bet.

/ New to flat face connectors - need help #23  
Correct the FLUSH Face connector on your EA is flush face ISO 16028. That style connector is typical on construction type machines. I'd price out which style connector is cheaper then swap out one or the other to match.

/ New to flat face connectors - need help #24  
Took them off my skid steer I do not like then (flat faced). replaced with Pioneer pointed which are connect / disconnect under pressure.

/ New to flat face connectors - need help #25  
4570 post is very accurate. Other advice above is also spot on. Flat face often times needs the line and nut loosened to release the pressure. Ag with the ball on the end is easy to bump and release the pressure, which sounds good but does not work real well often times. I have the female and male on the tractor and of course the male and female on the attachment. That way the hoses always hook up the same and the controls work the same. The problem is that if the attachment has cylinders that power open and close then the female connection on the attachment is hard to release the pressure on.

Usually you can leave the ignition on the tractor activated and the engine off if you have a electric solenoid on the tractors Front end loader and rock the switch back and forth to release the tractor side of the hydraulics. If you have a lever / valve then you can move it with the engine off.

Might seem silly but wear some glasses when releasing the pressure, especially if you are bumping the ag connections ball on the end.

I use flat face, got tired of the cracking likes so I put a “T” in each line on the attachment then a short hose then the ag connectors with the button on each hose and “T”. That way I can bump and release the pressure for both cylinders on each side of my attachments. Saves getting wrench’s our when I swap tools, which is often numerous times during the day.
How did you do that? I have on FF coupler that always requires me to loosen the JIC connector; perfect place for a "T".

/ New to flat face connectors - need help
Talked to the dealer and they provided the flat face connectors I originally ordered for the tractor.

/ New to flat face connectors - need help #27  
Talked to the dealer and they provided the flat face connectors I originally ordered for the tractor.
Awesome, glad the dealer came through.