just today I got 4 messages
All from Distribution Centre
All with the title "Track your package: 29194772"
All claiming I needed to click on a link because my package had been delayed
All from different wierd names at gmail.com
Anybody else getting this spam?

Must be early spring phishing season,

/ new (to me) email scam #2  
That title seems familiar and I think I have received more than one, but I don't open emails like that so I don't know what was in the email.

/ new (to me) email scam #3  
just today I got 4 messages
All from Distribution Centre
All with the title "Track your package: 29194772"
All claiming I needed to click on a link because my package had been delayed
All from different wierd names at gmail.com
Anybody else getting this spam?

Must be early spring phishing season,
Been getting same scams for about two weeks now

/ new (to me) email scam #4  
I get it every day from several different places for several years. Mark it as spam and forget-about-it.

The package never shows up.:)

/ new (to me) email scam #5  
I've been getting those as well as "your payment has been processed" or similar wording. I've also seen "your account has been suspended". Whatever you do, don't click on any links or attempt to unsubscribe. That will just confirm to them the email is valid and active. I use Thunderbird for email, and it recognizes those as scams or junk mail. Change your email handler to NOT OPEN the text, photos or graphics. That's also how they know an email address is valid and active.

/ new (to me) email scam #6  
I've been getting this, or a similar email every day for about 2 or 3 years now. I have never responded, and my email account is still not closed.

You are still using the old Email Account security settings.

Please Use the maintenance portal below to switch and automatically enable your new email account settings to avoid service interruption and delays in outgoing / incoming mails.

I removed the link that was here.

Note: Failure to comply within 48hrs might lead to permanent deactivation.

Thank you,

This is a service-related webmail that will occasionally send you service-related emails to provide you with information about your service, including information about service upgrades and new benefits.

©2023 All rights reserved.

/ new (to me) email scam #7  
I have been getting messages about my amazon account being frozen…for years. Never open any of them.

/ new (to me) email scam #8  
My email filters are pretty good about snagging those. Haven't seen any "phishy" ones get through, in a long time. They DO snag some "real" ones though, at times. I prefer the conservative settings.

/ new (to me) email scam #9  
I have been getting messages about my amazon account being frozen…for years. Never open any of them.
I've had those too.

Another one is from Geek Squad saying my subscription is confirmed. Or from someone saying my new iPhone purchase is confirmed. If you think this is wrong, click here. The first time I got one of these, I almost fell for it. When they started asking for too much info, I backed out of it.

Another interesting thing happened to me yesterday. I am in the process of running natural gas to my shop to run a generator. When on the phone with the gas company to get my meter installed, she asked me for my full social security number. I told her I will not give her that number. She continued with the account setup and today my meter was installed.

/ new (to me) email scam #10  
I get emails about my amazon, email and paypal accounts being frozen. I never open them. I suspect it is a scam and just delete them.
I do log into each of those secured accounts (but not from the emails someone sent) to check if there are any notifications but there never is any problem.