New to me Ford 2810

/ New to me Ford 2810 #11  
Do a search for an aftermarket loader, DuAL, Quicke, etc. Most makers have bracket kits to fit your tractor so it will install relatively easy. You may have to buy the hydraulic manifold that bolts to the top of the hydraulic block on the tractor to run hydraulics to the loader valve.

If you have a choice of buckets, get a bucket that is as wide as the front wheel width.

Finding a used Ford loader for that model is likely to be very difficult but it can be done if you are patient. Look at Tractohouse and other equipment websites.

/ New to me Ford 2810
I once bought a Bush Hog brand loader without brackets to put on a Ford 3930. I called a few of the dealers that offered after market brackets, most had quit selling the brackets for that loader, one dealer had the shop drawings, and emailed the complete set of shop drawings for the Bush Hog loader to fit my 3930, it was easy to have a local welding shop to make the brackets. I sent these drawing out to several folks on this forum, but my email with the brackets was deleted along with others from my computer by mistake, I may be able to get in touch with the dealer and get those drawings from him if they are still available.

/ New to me Ford 2810
I am going to have to buy new rear tires for the Ford 2810. I am pretty sure the rear tires are original to the tractor. They are Goodyear 13.6 x 28, weather and age cracked and one looks like it may have a boot in the side wall. Tires are very expensive now. What are your recommendations for new tires, any good ag tires made in China or other places that may be cheaper than the leading brand names? thanks for any advice.

/ New to me Ford 2810 #14  
I am going to have to buy new rear tires for the Ford 2810. I am pretty sure the rear tires are original to the tractor. They are Goodyear 13.6 x 28, weather and age cracked and one looks like it may have a boot in the side wall. Tires are very expensive now. What are your recommendations for new tires, any good ag tires made in China or other places that may be cheaper than the leading brand names? thanks for any advice.
I put new tires in our Kubota M4500. I got a pair of Titan radials that were take offs for the same prices as Titan bias ply in the same size. Our Ford 4610 has Titan bias ply rears. I have no complaints. Both tire's have CaCl in them. Yeah they aren't cheap but nothing is anymore.

/ New to me Ford 2810
I put new tires in our Kubota M4500. I got a pair of Titan radials that were take offs for the same prices as Titan bias ply in the same size. Our Ford 4610 has Titan bias ply rears. I have no complaints. Both tire's have CaCl in them. Yeah they aren't cheap but nothing is anymore.

After looking at rear tires and prices until I was tired of looking, I went ahead and bought Galaxy Earth Pro 45 8 ply R1 13.6 x 28 rear tires for the Ford 2810 tractor. They are made by Yokohama and have a good rating. I am sure they will be good for as long as I am around to see them. Now can move on to other things

/ New to me Ford 2810 #16  
I really like these Ford tractors, this is the second 2810 I have had, had 3 3930s and one 3910, for me they are some of the best tractors ever made. This 2810 was a two owner, it is a 89 model, the first owner having it about 20 yrs. It has 1566 hrs on a working tach, and is in really good condition, it will need rear tires before too long. really satisfied with it.
That is cool! I just brought home a 3000. I'm really starting to get in to these old Ford tractors.

A couple paint touchups on that and it will be perfect.

/ New to me Ford 2810
That is cool! I just brought home a 3000. I'm really starting to get in to these old Ford tractors.

A couple paint touchups on that and it will be perfect.
The first tractor I ever tried to operate was a Ford 8N around a 1950 model. I tried to pull a tall thin field pine tree down, only to have it come down on me, wasn't hurt but I learned to not do that again. They were always good tractors

/ New to me Ford 2810 #18  
My wife wanted an 8N because she likes the grey and red and the styling, but I was going back and forth trying to make a deal on a 9N that was painted like an 8N and the 3000, but the 3000 guy got back to me first.

I lost out on one a few years ago. There was a local 8N with the Funk flathead V8 conversion. It was perfect....every nut and bolt polished.
Then I heard the gentleman passed away and they wanted 10 grand for it. I let it slip by dumb me.

If only I knew 3 or 4 years ago what all these tractors are selling for today.