New tractor owner

/ New tractor owner #1  

4chevys4me

Tractor
LS xj2025h
Hello all,
I’m very new to owning my first tractor, 1 day. I purchased a 2022 LS xj2025h. It will be used mostly for snow removed and general yard work (2.5 acres). Seemed like the perfect size. Is there a good website for compact accessories? I bought it with a box scraper for the back. I would like a soft cover cab for winter, but finding limited information. Any helpful information would be appreciated. Tips, suggestions. I don’t even know what to ask yet.
Thank you in advance
Paul P.
D3A1059B-F95B-4908-9703-BE9214E2C654.jpeg

/ New tractor owner #2  
Welcome to TBN. Nice tractor! You'll find plenty of (usually) good advice/opinions here. :D

/ New tractor owner #3  
There is a category, down a few from this one, called ATTACHMENTS. Nice looking tractor. I’d think you could find a soft cab for it but am not sure.

/ New tractor owner #5  
My cousin has a soft cab from Original Tractor Cab and really likes it. Regarding attachments, check with your local Tractor Supply, Farm and Fleet, Agri-Supply, Rural King, etc. Typical first attachments include:

Rear Blade
Rotary Mower (rough cut mower)
Tiller
Landscape Rake
Forks

Original Tractor Cab LS Tractors Hard Top Cab

/ New tractor owner #6  
Welcome to TBN.
Your things to do list just got whole lot easier.

/ New tractor owner #8  
Congrats and welcome!

I would post as well in the LS tractor section. Current owners of your type of tractor will give you the best idea of what works well and what doesn't.

/ New tractor owner #9  
Welcome to TBN. Congratulations on the new tractor. Learn all the safety tips, keep rops up and the seat belt on. Best wishes.

/ New tractor owner #10  
One suggestion unless there's something we're not seeing in that picture. Next time you put it on a trailer, tie the tractor itself down, not just the attached implements.