New Underwear Problem

/ New Underwear Problem #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
The embarrassment has gone away and I can now tell the story.

We were planning a vacation to central Florida. Actually the third of four grands was getting her four-year old Disney trip. Beware of starting expensive family traditions when you only have one grand cause you may end up with more.

But that is not the story, the story started with me complaining to my wife that all my underwear had apparently drawn up. One of the horses was occasionally getting out of the corral if you know what I mean. So with this nearly two week trip looming we were shopping at a Kohl's store and my wife pointed out some Nike men's underwear on sale. Second package for half price. One package was open and they felt very good. So I bought two packages. Took them home and washed one package. We left for the airport the next morning with me wearing my new underwear for the first time. Made it thru the Nashville airport with only one bathroom stop where I dropped my pants if you know what I mean. Had a layover in Atlanta after a rough flight. The seat belt sign was on for nearly the entire time. I had two cups of coffee at the Nashville airport and a Coke on the plane.

By the time we landed I was about to burst.

Made it off the plane and headed to the nearest restroom. They must have unloaded several 747's right before we landed because the line was five or six people behind each urinal. More people were lining up behind me and my eyeballs were floating when I made it to the front. Unzipped and started fishing around for the fly.

I couldn't find it.

I stood there for maybe a minute or two and had to turn around and leave because the guy behind me was groaning and speaking in Arabic or something. Seemed like everybody in the restroom was watching me walk out of there. Probably wondering what the heck was wrong with the guy walking funny.

I walked, fast, thru the terminal and spotted another restroom. Went in and found an empty stall right away and dropped my pants.

The new sporty athletic underwear had no fly.

How could this happen? ALL men's underwear has to have a fly.

Two weeks later the second package was returned to the store and I bought two packages of Addidas athletic underwear. I opened both packages and made sure each pair had a fly.

Moral to the story is, try new clothing before leaving on two week vacations.

RSKY

/ New Underwear Problem #2  
Now I know who they put the fly on for. :)

I've never used one, just pull the underwear to the side. Probably started that as a little kid and never changed.

Bruce

/ New Underwear Problem #3  
Urge to go hits at half full.so you have more time than you think. Why didn't you just pull down waist band

/ New Underwear Problem #4  
:laughing: I get to laugh at that because I was in the same situation. No fly? How can that be? In my case, however, I wore them at home before I had to go out with them on. They went in the trash very quickly! Moral to the story, "Progress" may not be progress.

/ New Underwear Problem #5  
I've never found underwear with a pouch, like what we had in high school athletics. Traditional jockey shorts I've tried don't have a pouch designed to keep one or the other boy from escaping - especially when driving.

Thinking back to my boot camp days when boxers were mandatory, I don't remember if there was a loose gear problem. I do recall they had snaps.
Several years ago I tried going natural under my jeans. Just don't do it.

I'm thinking how simple a nice fig leaf might work.

/ New Underwear Problem #6  
I do as Streetcar mentioned and just pull the waistband down to go. I found boxer briefs work for me.

/ New Underwear Problem #7  
I do as Streetcar mentioned and just pull the waistband down to go. I found boxer briefs work for me.

yep. always found the fly "restricting"

i'm getting women's unmentionables ads on a tractor forum now!

/ New Underwear Problem #9  
None of mine has a fly. Actually, I rarely use it; go commando.

Ralph

/ New Underwear Problem #10  
You must be really dumb,that has never happened to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless you count the time I bought a pak of women's undies.:D