New use for wood chips

/ New use for wood chips #11  
Steave- That's why I pick a property with no neighbors nearby. Any white men in coats that comes calling will be looking at the business end of an M4 anyway. ;-)

Oisin- Way ahead of you. I'll be mindful with some creative angled skirt boards that'll deflect the chips down.

/ New use for wood chips #12  
I used to have two garden patches. I'd rotate, use one one year, plant the other to wheat. The wheat patch I wouild lay down in the fall with a scythe and then use the mower to chop it up. All got tilled back in. It sure did shine up the deck. In lieu of chips I'm debating a box with wheat or corn inside the shed to cut down on the loss.

/ New use for wood chips #14  
Steave- That's why I pick a property with no neighbors nearby. Any white men in coats that comes calling will be looking at the business end of an M4 anyway. ;-)

Oisin- Way ahead of you. I'll be mindful with some creative angled skirt boards that'll deflect the chips down.

Then the men in the blue coats would come help the men in the white coats, and they would take you away for a looong time.

/ New use for wood chips
I'll bet wheat would do a good job. Have to find a way to contain it, otherwise, first time will blow it to kingdom come.

/ New use for wood chips #16  
I had a really stupid neighbor instead of spraying the grass and weeds that grew in his gravel drive way he mowed it. He always mowed his yard as low as the deck would go and when done he would hit the driveway. My god the dust and rocks would fly. I bet he was just cleaning the underside of the mower deck.