New XR4155HC on its way!

/ New XR4155HC on its way! #121  
Congrats Sierra Acers!!!! Your going to love that tractor!! Get that grapple on!!! You won't believe the things you can do with it! Post up some pic's of that new tractor here when you get a chance!!!!

I am also constantly impressed with how fuel efficient this tractor is.

Just rolled 750hrs now here pulling the round bales in from the field, time for oil/filters!!
Since this great thread seems to be the most popular place to learn information about the LS XR 4155 I would like to ask how much fuel does your XR4155 burn per hour ? Mine has a little over 180 hours on it and it seems to burn about 1.5 gallons per hour no matter what kind of work I happen to be doing with it. I’ve recorded every fill since it was new, the least it has used was 1.4 GPH and the most was 1.6 GPH.

Last edited:
   / New XR4155HC on its way!
I'm probably pretty close to that running the 8' brush hog. If I'm just running the power rake and or Wicked Twin grapple, I believe it does quite a bit better than that.

I haven't had the Torque app on my tractor in a while. I think it has lbs/hr for fuel read out. I have a couple jobs waiting for the tractor, I'll get on it this week and see.

/ New XR4155HC on its way! #123  
”Torque App” ? Never heard of that before, is that something all XR4155’s are equipped with ? So far I have been unable to find any mention of it in the owners manual.

Last edited:
   / New XR4155HC on its way! #124  
”Torque App” ? Never heard of that before, is that something all XR4155’s are equipped with ? So far I have been unable to find any mention of it in the owners manual.
It's an Apple store or google play store app you use with a Bluetooth device attached to the obd port.

Torque app is just one of a few apps that can be used to monitor the engine.