Newbie from Wa state.

/ Newbie from Wa state. #1  

Scar0B2150

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2150 HSD
Hi all. Glad to be a part of the forum.
Tractor;
I recently acquired a Kubota B2150 HSD 4Wd tractor with a LA350a FEL and several implements from the original owner who bought it new off the lot. The tractor only has 830ish hours on it. Not much at all considering it is a 1993~94. It was very well maintained and came with all the historic documentation / service records. It was spoiled as as it grew up being garaged almost its whole life.(And is garaged now too.) Major issue with it is, it has a rear flasher light missing! :eek: It has an open ROPS but a homemade roof which the front section flops back so you can see up when you need to.
All the implements are in great shape. The rotatory cutter has had the most use and I have already fixed several things on it. The tiller was the next most used implement. The box blade looked to be bran new. I was told it was used only 1 time.

Me/We;
We live in Washington state. I am semi retired and work mostly from home when I do work.
Kinda a newbie to tractors, so I will have several questions.
We have 5+ acres of land in the mountains that we are working on for the future. I also do some work on my Mom's 5 acre property for her. So this tractor will be of great use.

Attached is a Pic of my new baby(AKA Abigail [IDK it came with the letters attached that way.] LOL)
This was the day I picked it up. The rotary cutter was already at our house.

K2150aa.jpg

/ Newbie from Wa state. #3  
Greetings from here on the "dry" side. Nice unit. Are you on the wet or dry side?

/ Newbie from Wa state. #5  
:welcome: to TBN from the other coast line...enjoy.

/ Newbie from Wa state. #6  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the new tractor!

/ Newbie from Wa state.
Thanks for the warm welcome folks, I appreciate it.

/ Newbie from Wa state. #9  
Welcome to TBN! Nice looking setup! There is nothing wrong with that canopy, cool that it flips back.