NH 3010S opinions?

/ NH 3010S opinions? #1  

tom4018

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040HD
Found one for sell with about a 1000 hours on it and a Bush Hog loader. Pros and Cons of these? What is it worth?

/ NH 3010S opinions?
Wow over a 100 views and no thoughts on these tractors?

/ NH 3010S opinions? #3  
I have one with a Bush Hog brand FEL on it. I bought it with 200 hours on it for about 8 or 9 thousand dollars. It has been very reliable. It's a very basic machine. First and second gears are not synchronized which is a pain in the butt. You will need to put extra weight in the tires using the FEL because it gets light in the rear otherwise. I really only use it for FEL work....I went in to get a FEL for my tn75s and this tractor was about the same price as adding a FEL on the tn75. I have had it 5 or 6 years and put only about 300 hours on it. It always cranks easily in cold weather. What are you using it for?

/ NH 3010S opinions? #4  
I had one years ago. Hour meter stopped working on it the second year I had it. Might double check and make sure it works. Otherwise it did the job for a tractor that size.

/ NH 3010S opinions? #5  
These are good workhorse tractors. My 97 Model 2x4 with 800 hours, and it’s been very reliable as they come. I have a 6’ modern ag shredder and makes the front end little light. Which I’m looking to buy 5-6 counter weights for it. But they are outrageous on the price. Overall a good solid tractor. IMG_0436.jpg
IMG_3288.jpg

/ NH 3010S opinions? #6  
These are good workhorse tractors. My 97 Model 2x4 with 800 hours, and it’s been very reliable as they come. I have a 6’ modern ag shredder and makes the front end little light. Which I’m looking to buy 5-6 counter weights for it. But they are outrageous on the price. Overall a good solid tractor. View attachment 643807
View attachment 643808

Have a neighbor who has a sprayer tank mounted on the front end of his tractor. Made sense with running hoses to rear mounted boom but noticed he keeps it on there year round. Then realized he used it for front end weight. Filled when he needed weight and if not drained the tank.

/ NH 3010S opinions? #7  
Have a neighbor who has a sprayer tank mounted on the front end of his tractor. Made sense with running hoses to rear mounted boom but noticed he keeps it on there year round. Then realized he used it for front end weight. Filled when he needed weight and if not drained the tank.

That’s not a bad idea. Hopefully I can find some used ones or I just end up making something.