Nice innovation from ford.

/ Nice innovation from ford. #2  
Ok, here it comes. Note how many safety innovations the government has required all manufacturers to use...seatbelts, ABS, air bags, etc. So it is just a matter of time until they do the same...next step after that? Your truck will not function if it is overloaded. You heard it here first. :)

/ Nice innovation from ford.
Well I'm assuming it would help to let you know how much to tongue weight you have on your trailer. Ie 4 bars to much. So you could adjust the load accordingly. Some areas, scales aren't available. Didn't post this as a political government overregulation 😂. But I can see how this would be handy for someone loading a trailer in the middle of nowhere.

/ Nice innovation from ford. #5  
I would like an easy way to weigh the tongue weight of any given load on my trailer. Kudos to Ford.
etrailer.com has tow ball setups with weigh scales built in to indicate hitch weight. Jon

/ Nice innovation from ford. #6  
It’s a good idea IMO. Most people driving F-150s aren’t towing and hauling stuff everyday and aren’t that familiar with the weights and capabilities. I doubt most people would actually pay it any attention though.

/ Nice innovation from ford.
well in the age of lane departure, smart cruise control, self driving cars etc., it was nice to see something the average person who still likes to drive, uses a truck to haul stuff, and tows a trailer frequently actually utilize something like this.

/ Nice innovation from ford. #8  
Seems like a good way to get pulled over if that top light is flashing. I had a car that automatically flipped up the rear spoiler at 75 MPH. Incriminating...

/ Nice innovation from ford. #9  
That's a good idea ford has, I hope it becomes standard like seatbelts.....but the mother-in-law may have to loose some weight

/ Nice innovation from ford. #10  
Looks like a 'lite' mechanical version of the Curt BetterWeigh, only with Tattletale lights for the cops...

Last edited: