Nice look

/ Nice look #1  

s1120

Veteran Member
Tractor
87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N
Once agen. Good job. I like the new look! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Nice look #2  
Thanks. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif We wanted to simplify navigation, and make room for some new features.

Soon we'll be posting official releases about the directory. The specification section will be built up over time, but I already have hundreds of pages of specs to post.

Articles will be posted more frequently, starting in '03.

/ Nice look #3  
Muhammad -- At 1024x768 I have an unused 3 inches on the right side of my monitor. Is there any way to get this to fill my screen short of dropping down to 800x600?

Pete

/ Nice look #4  
Pete,

Since we used fixed size formatting, the size of the site is the same on all screens... as the popularity of higher resolutions increase, the standards for site widths change and increas.

For us, using a fixed format is better, since a variable format (width of screen) can cause some problems...

/ Nice look #6  
Muhammad, I love the site, but have often had to "bite my tongue" over the need to "freshen up" the home page. When I saw CountryByNet, I both realized where your energy was going, and realized how much better TBN could be. I MADE IT! I didn't complain! Without ANY input from me you made the best even better!

Keep it up; you are doing a terrific job!

And thank you very much, I know that the financial rewards are hardly enough...

/ Nice look #7  
Yep thanks again to Big M !!

Even looks good upside down too !!

Cheers

/ Nice look #9  
Just keeps getting better..and better. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

#1 site. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Still no spell check /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif for TBNer's like me. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Nice look #10  
I was this post last night at home and couldn't quite tell what changed as the kids had been messing with the computer (they're way too smart for their ages). Clear view this morning and it is nice. Cudos to M, I and any others involved. Still my favorite spot to "hang out" /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif