No Drive to front wheels

/ No Drive to front wheels
Doxie,

Got side tracked for awhile, but back on trying to resolve the error codes again.

Just to recap. Had no error codes, removed and replaced front axel after repair and started getting the following codes.

50 -13/14/15/ &30. Sounds like 50-30 is low power to the same 3 electrical circuits that are getting the fault codes for 13/14/15 which are no signal from front, and rear speed sensors and dual wheel sensor.

I noticed today too that the wheel position indicators aren't working, I'm sure they used to.

I was able to read power on the connector for the speed control to the front axel. Got power from + to - and from + to frame ground.

I've tried to look at the wiring schematic on the pdf but its just to small. Can't imagine in this day in age anyone is producing such a poor quality wiring schematic.

I can "just about" read it LOL. But not quite. Used a really powerful magnifying glass today to the point that I could just about see the ink jet dots, but the matrix was still to rough to make out.

Any chance of getting a better pdf?

I haven't checked the wheel position sensor yet, but I can check that tomorrow. I'll let you know

Thanks for any input.

/ No Drive to front wheels #22  
Doxie,

Got side tracked for awhile, but back on trying to resolve the error codes again.

Just to recap. Had no error codes, removed and replaced front axel after repair and started getting the following codes.

50 -13/14/15/ &30. Sounds like 50-30 is low power to the same 3 electrical circuits that are getting the fault codes for 13/14/15 which are no signal from front, and rear speed sensors and dual wheel sensor.

I noticed today too that the wheel position indicators aren't working, I'm sure they used to.

I was able to read power on the connector for the speed control to the front axel. Got power from + to - and from + to frame ground.

I've tried to look at the wiring schematic on the pdf but its just to small. Can't imagine in this day in age anyone is producing such a poor quality wiring schematic.

I can "just about" read it LOL. But not quite. Used a really powerful magnifying glass today to the point that I could just about see the ink jet dots, but the matrix was still to rough to make out.

Any chance of getting a better pdf?

I haven't checked the wheel position sensor yet, but I can check that tomorrow. I'll let you know

Thanks for any input.

Try this one. Print it out (6 pages) then lay out on table and tape pages together. It will be a full size schematic.

Attachments

• 5600 B wire schematic.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 411
   / No Drive to front wheels
Thanks Dennis

This one worked great.